The Day the Media and Other Vultures Lost Millions of Dollars - MB #323

miss

Way to go girl! :8-26-03respect:

I myself was glued to the T.V (like duhh lol) when the verdict arrived
it was 00:30 here in Israel and the whole house was sleeping...
I couldn't contain my sheer joy and relief when the verdict was read
and I really tried to squeal quietly.. lol something which didn't really happen and so my mom came out of her room all pissed and tired and almost through a slipper on me... :lol

anyhow I went to sleep happy and relieved like I haven't been in a long time...

As I sat there waiting, I looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds saying under my breath, “I know you ain’t gon’ let him go out like this. He’s some of the best work you got down here right now.” It was my little prayer that Jackson wouldn’t have to continue this hell unjustly.

This literally brought tears to my eyes, as it captures exactly how I (and indeed, all of us) felt/ must've felt at the time as well...

Excellent piece, Whisper :8-26-03respect: I think you've put it all into perspective really well, made a lot of great analogies and points. Very well done! :D

mysteriousone

Another exceptionally well written commentary! Now I know I've said it before, Whisper but I'll say it again and it looks by another members comment, I'm not alone........you NEED to go into journalism, girl! We, the fans/supporters need you, Michael needs you......everybody needs you to go into Journalism!! If I ever come into enough money I'm starting a business and I've got a few members in mind who I want on my team and you're one of them! :thumbsup

Your commentary totally blew me away! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!