~The Funniest Captions EVER!~

Just_Peachy

Made by yours truly, of course! :D Hope you guys enjoy them!!!

michael-jackson_2.Jpg

Michael Shouting: "Hey you! You gotta problem buddy?! STOP LOOKIN' AT ME LIKE THAT! I'M NOT YOUR TYPE A-HOLE!"

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

Michael: "Nooo... look this way... no... that's too far that way... Geez... just take the picture! I'm tired of smilin' with this dang thing!"

michael_jackson_110707.jpg

Michael: "oh yeah! Charlie... EAT YOUR HEART OUT!"

12-michael-jackson-081407.jpg

Crowd: *Cheering him on*
Michael: "hmm... what? Oh yeah...speech time. Uh... hmm" *Scratches chin in thought* "I don't have much to say... uh......"

michael_jackson.jpg

Michael: "oh, my. What the hell is on your face? Ewww! That's disgusting!"

Just_Peachy

And some more....

11-michael-jackson-081407.jpg

Michael: "This is cool. Check out my shadow, its smaller than I am! Even when I spread my arms!"

29+August+1958+Michael+Jackson+Turns+50+2In5kZeErHml.jpg

Michael: "uhh, I really AM the luckiest guy on the planet. Two at once!? Next, I'm gonna try three..."

Michael-Jackson_178736.jpg

Michael: "Aww...ooohhhH" *Michael lets the biggest fart rip*
Jennifer: "Oh hell nah! I didn't just make a mistake, have to fix it...must fix it!"
Michael: *hopes the guitar covered up the fart noise.

Michael%20Jackson%2026b.jpg

Michael: "whooooooooooooooooO!!!! Now that's some serious wind! YEAH!"

michael%20jackson.jpg

Michael: *Looks over at a girl flashing him* "ohhh, you're a very bad girl!"

Just_Peachy

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR BEST HERE TOO!!! I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE CAN COME UP WITH... EVEN IF ITS WITH DIFFERENT PICS!!! :)

Black Loafers

hahahaa! I loved the last one and the serious wind one hahahahahaa and the.. oh my..! that pic with the two girls in his arms..*saves pic and tells herself: i'm not jealous..i'm NOT jealous..-_-

Just_Peachy

hahahaa! I loved the last one and the serious wind one hahahahahaa and the.. oh my..! that pic with the two girls in his arms..*saves pic and tells herself: i'm not jealous..i'm NOT jealous..-_-

LOL! :lol I love the wind one too!

Also, the pic with him and the two girls, I didn't realize it until I looked back over my work and after it was posted... But he's totally flicking off the camera on the back of that girls head! Maybe he wants left alone so he could just "do his thing" and get the heck outta there! :lol :8-26-03fruits_apple

4evermjj

Just_Peachy;205235 said:
And some more....

Michael: "This is cool. Check out my shadow, its smaller than I am! Even when I spread my arms!"

Nice thread! I might come up with some of my own later.....did you recognize that you can see his shadow on his guards?

:eek:...................but do I see some chest hair here? :8-26-03fruits_apple:lol

Just_Peachy

Michael-Jackson.jpg

Al Sharpton is sad because he has just had his heart broken.
Michael: "Look, I'm flattered, really, but... I'm not gay!" *Takes his hand in his for some nurturing*

michael_jackson.jpg

Michae's thoughts: *I smell cookies... who's got cookies? mmm warm cookies!*

ebony-michael-jackson.jpg

Michael shouting: "OK! That's enough wind! You can stop now!"

Michael_Jackson_In_Motion.jpg

Michael: "ha! Eat that Superman! I'm faster than a speeding bullet...which uh... um... damn! Well, I'm faster than you, anyway!"

Just_Peachy

*waits for other people to post pics....* Well damn peoples! Come on! Fine, here's some more of mine:

dangerousera95.jpg

Michael: "I told you, I don't like that camera angle! Please...just... go over there!" *Spreads his arm out to the side*

offthewallera17.jpg

Michael: *Giggles to himself* "Yeah, that's right! I did it! I snagged Diana Ross! Ms. Supreme herself! Yeah!"
Diana: *Smiles and says through her teeth "stop it Michael! You're making a scene!"*

offthewallera50.jpg

Michael: "Meet Tatum. Yes, I had sex with Tatum." *Grins from ear to ear* "Yes, I'm aware she's in overalls... Not the sexiest thing...its what's underneath it!"

historyera102.jpg

Michael: "God, if you can hear me... I'd like a partridge in a pair tree, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese a laying, seven swans a swimming, eight maids of milking, nine ladies dancing, ten lords of leaping, eleven pipers piping and twelve drummers drumming. Thank you...god."

badera198.jpg

Michael: "Cha mon' back to my place, ya know..."
Tatiana: *Poses for the picture*
Michael: "I think what we have is serious here... Cha Mon' woman!"

michaelsluna

im allso svain those and tells myselve: im not jealous...im not jealous.. grrrmmmmmmmfs..! hihhihhihihi..! (glomm ..hiccups..ohh gashh i hope im not too difficult to get here..?) droulesess...hupppss.. wasim tio S** now??ohh geeserrs ..uhh me nda my luck..! ahwell i love michael and none can stop me from gettin to hom mmmouhahahah!! hihih! did i frigthen u? ( hope not..^^/)love aand care ..michaeluna..erhhe..!

michaelsluna

Just_Peachy;205235 said:
And some more....

( im soon gonna laugh my pantsw** ohhihihi! that girl ovrtheres so overdoin her makeuphihh!

29+August+1958+Michael+Jackson+Turns+50+2In5kZeErHml.jpg

uhh im getting alitle swachwd ehre ..G** could u plaes remove the?? ehh..??..!
Michael: "uhh, I really AM the luckiest guy on the planet. Two at once!? Next, I'm gonna try three..."

Michael-Jackson_178736.jpg

Michael: "Aww...ooohhhH" *Michael lets the biggest fart rip*
Jennifer: "Oh hell nah! I didn't just make a mistake, have to fix it...must fix it!"
Michael: *hopes the guitar covered up the fart noise.
HEHEEHUUPSS whattha..? ONO!..guitarist: uhhgh..! thats agoodone..
Michael%20Jackson%2026b.jpg

Michael: "whooooooooooooooooO!!!! Now that's some serious wind! YEAH!"

michael%20jackson.jpg

Michael: *Looks over at a girl flashing him* "ohhh, you're a very bad girl!"
huh?whos tha nicelookin and smilingirl ove there..?ohh she is o..cute ..! am i in love..hoo..hupps.awwno..its..its no my luck to get woman like her..ahh shighs while still lokkin..:hahh shes gorugeous..!! a voicerom the girl: oh hi michael..! nice day for apicnic! wanna dig in?? come..! smelly:who me..??
hihhi..i hope u like them..hih love michaelsuna..

michaelsluna

Just_Peachy;205257 said:
Michael-Jackson.jpg

Al Sharpton is sad because he has just had his heart broken.
Michael: "Look, I'm flattered, really, but... I'm not gay!" *Takes his hand in his for some nurturing*

michael_jackson.jpg

Michae's thoughts: *I smell cookies... who's got cookies? mmm warm cookies!*
michhaelis msleeing:snifs..im smelling cokkie here..snifsniffss..oh but wheret..uh??oh!!
ebony-michael-jackson.jpg

Michael shouting: "OK! That's enough wind! You can stop now!"
heeee its okay noe im fine you dont need to blow my hair of me..!
Michael_Jackson_In_Motion.jpg

Michael: "ha! Eat that Superman! I'm faster than a speeding bullet...which uh... um... damn! Well, I'm faster than you, anyway!"
im fatser than a bullet smother than a snake..beat DAT all super herose heheh!

michaelsluna

Just_Peachy;205234 said:
Made by yours truly, of course! :D Hope you guys enjoy them!!!

michael-jackson_2.Jpg

Michael Shouting: "Hey you! You gotta problem buddy?! STOP LOOKIN' AT ME LIKE THAT! I'M NOT YOUR TYPE A-HOLE!"

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

Michael: "Nooo... look this way... no... that's too far that way... Geez... just take the picture! I'm tired of smilin' with this dang thing!"

michael_jackson_110707.jpg

michael..ohh did i make you unconfortabel carlie?? oh naahhh sso pitty!!talks in childihs manner..and smile cutee
Michael: "oh yeah! Charlie... EAT YOUR HEART OUT!"

12-michael-jackson-081407.jpg

oh is it ME now..?oh hrem..im sjut so..blablabla...takls hour in aand hour out ..aadn the finishes whith::and i loev you more!!
Crowd: *Cheering him on*
Michael: "hmm... what? Oh yeah...speech time. Uh... hmm" *Scratches chin in thought* "I don't have much to say... uh......"

michael_jackson.jpg

Michael: "oh, my. What the hell is on your face? Ewww! That's disgusting!"
michael:EW what a big sit!? yuck! dat cant be a god one to pincout you know..hm what knid bu was bitin HER??

michaelsluna

Just_Peachy;205430 said:
*waits for other people to post pics....* Well damn peoples! Come on! Fine, here's some more of mine:

dangerousera95.jpg

Michael: "I told you, I don't like that camera angle! Please...just... go over there!" *Spreads his arm out to the side*

offthewallera17.jpg

michael::yeha right im whit diana..OF curse hhhhh..
Michael: *Giggles to himself* "Yeah, that's right! I did it! I snagged Diana Ross! Ms. Supreme herself! Yeah!"
Diana: *Smiles and says through her teeth "stop it Michael! You're making a scene!"*
di::sjt..michael..you know im married!! ehhhhh
michael:eek:hh rellxa girl im juust ave fun..!!
offthewallera50.jpg

Michael: "Meet Tatum. Yes, I had sex with Tatum." *Grins from ear to ear* "Yes, I'm aware she's in overalls... Not the sexiest thing...its what's underneath it!"
michaehl::yeah i SAID the above but did i do it NOOOOO!!it was only a funn scaam to shut the blabbermouths ..MOUAHAHA!! laughs in goodcsarymanner..and knows dat the above it a blurt if a big FAT lieheheh!

historyera102.jpg

michael::god if youre there..can you gimme a sign on dat ill find my true love someday?+ i just want to know..how can I knwo when i really found her ?? thnx ..god..and god nite toallzzzzzzzleps off..
Michael: "God, if you can hear me... I'd like a partridge in a pair tree, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese a laying, seven swans a swimming, eight maids of milking, nine ladies dancing, ten lords of leaping, eleven pipers piping and twelve drummers drumming. Thank you...god."

badera198.jpg

michael:cmon tatiana..im soon getting a sleepin leg here!
ttiana:sorry michael but im still posing..aand btw..can we??
michael.allof asudden avred of taiansa cloisin up on him::what ?ohhh no not dat taiana no i..i dont wanto noooo!
ataiana:eek:hcmon michael you know yu will..??takls in a dumb wasy way whos jut scary..
michael::noooooo get off me ..just move!! im off !! sreans adn runs te fastes he cn out of area ...!!!!hope you all like my captiont then locvelove anja.. :cloud9: :lovelove:
Michael: "Cha mon' back to my place, ya know..."
Tatiana: *Poses for the picture*
Michael: "I think what we have is serious here... Cha Mon' woman!"
:D :D