The Infamous Crotch Shots

rockgrl82

mj45bd19zz0.jpg

mj45bd21hp4.jpg

Here are some new ones! I hope you like them!

Black Loafers

Hallelujah for the last pic *drools*
But I still need to find out who that blonde guy next to michael is..he reminds me so much of a Swedish Idol winner..hmm..

brittanyann2009

Omg you guys are funny lol.. I absolutely love this thread. I was so shocked to see the first picture in the second post... The white pants from around the trial time.. OMG... I would never have looked that close and noticed, but now that it's obvious... WoW...:blink: He was blessed in more ways then one ;) :8-26-03baby:

Crazy4MiJac

Pirate.;214334 said:

I love this picture. Maybe it's the pajamas. Maybe it's the way he's sitting. I don't know - but whenever I see this I feel like I could just cozy right up to him. :wub::cloud9

DirtyDiana87

OMG !:8-26-03baby: The white pants at the trial did it for me!! I need more!! :) Michael sure does know how to turn on his women fans!! :cloud9

kcparadox31

Lil MJ;208242 said:
wow.....im feelin gay right about now.....LOL!!!! u girls are so funny. its crazy how Mike got girls still trippin over him. dats tha original playa for real! he aint bad looking tho and dats coming from a guy. LOL

you just made my day! :lol I heart you!

These are some great pictures btw...ah the "naughty" one with all the little pictures brought back some fond memories lol

:cloud9