:cryptic

OMG!!! (covering my eyes)
i need some serious praying!!:lol
who am i kidding?:idontknow
POKING AGAIN through my hands..
praying for the GOODNESS i have in front of my eyes!!:lol

Saphster

billiebuldgexw7ze0.jpg

I remember seeing this part on the Bucharest DVD. I had to remind a lot of times just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I was like 'Whoa Michael! Free ballin' eh?' :lol

Saphster;219438 said:
billiebuldgexw7ze0.jpg

I remember seeing this part on the Bucharest DVD. I had to remind a lot of times just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I was like 'Whoa Michael! Free ballin' eh?' :lol

meep.........

(i became a mute after i've seen this):lol

MJfan01'

MJ4everpianizta08;219436 said:
OMG!!! (covering my eyes)
i need some serious praying!!:lol
who am i kidding?:idontknow
POKING AGAIN through my hands..
praying for the GOODNESS i have in front of my eyes!!:lol

:lol

OneMoreChance

Saphster;219438 said:
billiebuldgexw7ze0.jpg

Holy smokes, Michael! I have a feeling Michael had a tendency not to wear any undies! I wonder if he knew what he was doing to us ladies?!

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;222085 said:
Holy smokes, Michael! I have a feeling Michael had a tendency not to wear any undies! I wonder if he knew what he was doing to us ladies?!

HE KNEW!! :p:michaeljacksonicon:

That pics MJfan01's one heck of a...... :lol Have u guys noted when he was doing the kind-of-like slow-mo crotch-grabbing when he did the Billie Jean on TII???? I was giggling... funny and he's just really BADDDDD!!!! :rolleyes::lol

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;224547 said:
That pics MJfan01's one heck of a...... :lol Have u guys noted when he was doing the kind-of-like slow-mo crotch-grabbing when he did the Billie Jean on TII???? I was giggling... funny and he's just really BADDDDD!!!! :rolleyes::lol

No problem. :8-26-03fruits_apple When Michael was doing that slow motion crotch grab in TII, I was like. :eek:

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;224594 said:
Like seriously, MJfan01, NOT JUST ME, PEOPLE THERE WERE IN AWE AND GIGGLING!!! :rolleyes: :lol

This guy behind me starting laughing at the slow motion crotch grab. :p

brittanyann2009

MJfan01';224571 said:
No problem. :8-26-03fruits_apple When Michael was doing that slow motion crotch grab in TII, I was like. :eek:

I LOVED that part! That was SO hot omg... :bleh:8-26-03baby::cloud9n hehe... :) He still had it... :cloud9

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;224634 said:
ummmmmm......has anyone else noticed that sometimes the gold pants seemed tighter then others? :licklips
:lol The gold pants are so disturbing yet satisfying. :cryptic Michael knew exactly what he was doing. Wearing pants with no underwear, grabbing himself....a lot.:p