The Justice Hustle: Classic Quotes

A

Anonymous

Mr.Mesereau: How many meetings did you have with representatives of the sheriff’s department before you think you told all the facts about what you say Mr.Jackson did with young men? (7.04.05)

Mr.Mesereau: Ever tell Mrs Allen you were going to make 2-3 million dollars with your suit against Mr.Jackson?
Chacon: No, sir.
Mr.Mesereau: Ever tell Mrs Allen you were going to be driving a 450 Mercedes after you won your suit against Mr.Jackson?
Chacon: No, sir.
Mr.Mesereau: All right. None of that rings a bell, right? (7.04.05)

Mr.Mesereau: Objection. Admonish the prosecutor not to make gratuitous remarks.
The court: Don’t make gratuitous remarks.
Mr.Zonen: I’m admonished. (12.04.05)

HotMJ!

Originally posted by HeavenSent

All this sh*t isn't so much 'crack you up' funny as it is unbelievably 'shaking my head' sad.

And Melville had the nerve to say "Let's start taking this seriously". Erm....

Yep, Melville is always quicker on the draw w/ the defense, isn't he? :extremely

:sneddoncr Sneddumb Shamed

dangerous

Like Mike said "You can use a little comic relief sometimes"

The purpose of this thread is not to take away from the gravity of the situation. It is to celebrate the razor sharp wit and intellect that Mez has brought to Michael's defense. Mikes freedom depends on Mez, so lets embrace his words and enjoy them as landmarks leading to vindication! :popcorn

:drinkingb

HotMJ!

Originally posted by dangerous

Like Mike said "You can use a little comic relief sometimes"

The purpose of this thread is not to take away from the gravity of the situation. It is to celebrate the razor sharp wit and intellect that Mez has brought to Michael's defense. Mikes freedom depends on Mez, so lets embrace his words and enjoy them as landmarks leading to vindication! :popcorn

:drinkingb

Yes! Mez's team is the only thing between Michael and the "SYSTEM!"

But it looks like Mez is MORE THAN ENOUGH! :thumbsup

So sit back and enjoy the MEZZINATOR!

:popcorn

HotMJ!

:crackingu

These two are good, including the context:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050415/323/fggfq.html

....In his bid to decimate the woman's [Janut Arvizo] claims that Jackson and his aides kidnapped her family and implicitly threatened their lives, Mesereau forced her to concede she did not tell the truth in a sworn deposition she made while suing a department store in 2000.

"You lied under oath to increase the amount of money you could get ... correct?" Mesereau asked, referring to her claim she was sexually assaulted when she and her children were detained on suspicion of shoplifting.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050415/323/fggfq.html

....In a series of tense exchanges with the defiant witness, Mesereau suggested the woman's [Janut Arvizo] stories of kidnapping were a tissue of lies and that she was in fact living in the lap of luxury as Jackson's guest at Neverland.

"You didn't escape from Neverland at all, did you," Mesereau asked the woman provocatively.

"Oh yes I did," she retorted. :crackingu

"How many times, in your mind, did you escape from that dungeon, Neverland?" Mesereau persisted, getting the woman to admit that she had left the ranch and then returned three times during her alleged captivity.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

classicaldj

thanks for the entries :D

just i dont remember the date for "greed begets greed" and is the the second one "Stop talking to the jury, you will have a chance to do THAT during redirect? I just wanna make sure, because i want exactly tmez' quotes up there!

thanks everyone! :drinkingb

He said that out side the courthouse when they all came dressed in white.

A

Anonymous

Mez: Now you told Mr.Zelis that because Janet and the children were taped in the middle of the night, that they couldn't get it in time to put it on the show, correct?
Jay: That is correct. And i may have heard that from TV. I'm not sure where i heard that because they were supposed to be on that show according to the previous advertisements for the Take 2 video.
Mez: And they never were on it?
Jay: And they were not on it.
Mez: But you're still waiting for a house? (12.04.05)

Mez: Were you ever at Neverland with the Casio family?
J.Arvizo: With the whole entire family? No.
Mez: With the children?
J.Arvizo: With the children, no, never before at Neverland, before Miami.
Mez: So one trip to Miami and you're calling everyone family, correct? (15.04.05)

Mez: Now you told the jury when the prosecutor for the government was asking you questions that you'd always had good relationships with the Department of Children and Family Services, correct?
J.Arvizo: Who's "the government"?
Mez: These guys.
J.Arvizo: Okay.
Mez: Okay?
(15.04.05)

:lol: :popcorn

A

Anonymous

thanks for the entries :D

just i dont remember the date for "greed begets greed" and is the the second one "Stop talking to the jury, you will have a chance to do THAT during redirect? I just wanna make sure, because i want exactly tmez' quotes up there!

thanks everyone! :drinkingb

I have just found out as for "Greed begets greed"
it's was on September 17th 2004
"Statement from Thomas Mesereau After Court" :popcorn

floacist

This was from today and Mez killed it, he has a way on asking the most basic questions but he hustles it EVERYTIME;

This my new fav. justice hustle conversation featuring Mc Mez

"Did you complain to anyone in the building that crimes were being committed against you and your family?" Mesereau asked.

"No, but I am now," she said.

Mesereau also noted that the woman was able to telephone comedian Louise Palanker during the alleged captivity.

"If you could call (Palanker), why couldn't you call police?" Mesereau said.

"I couldn't. I was hoping she could," the woman responded.

Mesereau then asked, "You didn't call 911?"

"I have now," the woman said.

Source: AP/ MJJForum

maintenant

I L * O * V * E all those quotes! Thank you so much for compiling them!. Michael should make a SONG involving them for his next album!

floacist

Originally posted by maintenant
I L * O * V * E all those quotes! Thank you so much for compiling them!. Michael should make a SONG involving them for his next album!

I know, dont you just love them?Clearly Michael and Mez should start a super hardcore rap group, I have been planning it since day one..dont even get me started:lol:

I have this one Hip Hop mix taped where it has a remix of They dont care about us to the beat of Hip Hop by Dead Prez and in the middle of the song it has Mez going off on the accusers, if I had a way to upload it I would put it up here..its AMAZING.

A

Anonymous

Hey guys i have found some new quotes.
It's all dated of 15th of April.

Mez:Are you telling the jury that when you did the rebuttal video, you and the kids, you said nice things about Michael Jackson, you were doing it all from a script? Yes or no, Miss Arvizo.
A: Well you lost me now.
Mez: I will rephrase it.
A: Okay.
Mez: In this conversation that you didn't know was recorded...
A: Correct
Mez: Frank's asking you --
A: That was illegally recorded.
Mez: Thank you. In this conversation you are recorded
A: Illegally.
Mez: I understand your position.

A: Correct. Do you want me --
Mez: I'd like to ask you just some questions, if i can all right?

Mez: But at this point of time after your first escape, you had nothing but nice things to say about Michael Jackson?

Mez: You say it's not safe, and you talk about all the letters you're getting. No reference to one single death threat.
A: That's because --
Mez: Is that correct Miss Arvizo? Just please answer my question if you can.

A

Anonymous

Here i have written down some news quotes:

Arvizo: I'd try to slip something in, or i would say one word, say another sentence and say another word, hoping that when a person would sit and think, they'd say "wait a minute, that word doesn't match this". I was constantly trying to leave clues for people.
Mesereau: Did you leave any clues for Major Jay Jackson when you stayed at his home?
(18.04.2005)

Mesereau: Now at this point in time, you though that Mr. Jackson, one of the best known people in the world, was trying to just kidnap your whole family, right?
(18.04.2005)

Mesereau: And you have no idea why anybody put any money into that account, right?
Arvizo: This is correct.
Mesereau: You just saw the money there and withdraw it, right?
(19.04.2005)

Mesereau: Do you know when he took you there?
Arvizo: Immediately.
Mesereau: But didn't you testify in the deposition you didn't have these bruises immediately?
(19.04.2005)

Mesereau: Have you done any investigation into Michael Jackson's actions around the world for children?
Zonen: Objection. Argumentative.
The Court: It's not argumentative, but it's not material.
(18.04.2005)

Mesereau: You didn't dial 9-1-1, did you?
Arvizo: That's correct. But i have now.
Mesereau: After meeting with two attorneys, correct?
(18.04.2005)

Mesereau: Based on reports you made to the police, David Arvizo was charged with domestic violence a couple of times, right?
Arvizo: I don't know what you're talking about.
Mesereau: I'll be happy to rephrase.
(18.04.2005)

Mesereau: You never got the millions you were seeking, correct?
Abdool: That's correct, sir.
(25.04.2005)

Abdool admitted that he and the other plaintiffs, who were ultimately ordered to pay Jackson more than $1 million in damages, sold their story to a tabloid newspaper for $15 000 in order to fund the lawsuit.
Mesereau: Obviously, that turned out to be a poor investment.
(25.04.2005)