The Justice Hustle: Classic Quotes

A

Anonymous

Some more quotes guys after reading transcripts, i hope you will enjoy:

25th of April 2005

Mr.Mesereau: And you obtained a number of what are called disability certificates from a physician because of your disability, correct?
Abdool: Yes, sir.
Mr.Mesereau: And did you apply for state disability, do you know?
Abdool: What is state of disability? I --
Mr.Mesereau: Well, there are various ways to file for disability, correct?
Abdool: Well, like unemployment?
Mr.Mesereau: Or disability.

Abdool: It may have. I don't recall, but i would think it was Santa Barbara.
Mr.Mesereau: Would it refresh your recollection if i just show you a --
Abdool: No, that's fine!

Mr.Mesereau: You were conseled by a security chief named Mr.Wegner, spelled W-e-g-n-e-r, correct?
Abdool: That's his - yeah, that's the correct spelling.
Mr.Mesereau: Do you remember being disciplined because you had filled your car up with Mr.Jackson's gasoline?
Abdool: Mr.Jack --where would i get his gasoline from to fill my car up? No.
Mr.Mesereau: Would it refresh your recollection to show you that disciplinary record?

Mr.Mesereau: It was your position when you filed the lawsuit against Mr.Jackson and the security guards that you should get millions of dollars because you had been emotionally disabled, correct?

Mr.Mesereau: And what you chose to do was rather than not put the money in your pocket, you chose to use it to fund your lawsuit against Mr.Jackson where you wanted to get millions, correct?

:popcorn :D

floacist

Mr.Mesereau: And what you chose to do was rather than not put the money in your pocket, you chose to use it to fund your lawsuit against Mr.Jackson where you wanted to get millions, correct?

Mez could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves, thats just how good his hustle is...I want to be his baby mama:)