The Real You

This is like my very first poem. Just thought I'd post it. Not sure if you guys would like it though.:unsure: :lol

The Real You

I had been wandering alone in my thought
If life that I have is all God's worth
The solitude and pain I've endured
Made me think it will never be cured

The sadness I felt brought frown on my face
I was empty and distraught in my own little space
Never thought of someone who'd be there for me
To cherish and love me unconditionally

Then one day you came into my world
You gave me strength mighty as a sword
I never really understood what's it really about you
But something tells me it's 'cause you're THE REAL YOU

:cryptic

Shannon said:
Good work, Roni. :thumbsup I like the rhythm. :p

Thank you Veronica.:D

I love writing poems that rhyme in the end, dunno why:idontknow Maybe because it's just pleasing to the ears?:lol

I wrote this a very long time ago so excuse if it's not that deep.:lol I like keeping things simple and clear.:D

Shannon

WinterFlower said:
Thank you Veronica.:D

I love writing poems that rhyme in the end, dunno why:idontknow Maybe because it's just pleasing to the ears?:lol

I wrote this a very long time ago so excuse if it's not that deep.:lol I like keeping things simple and clear.:D
Ohh, I love writing poems too. I think poems is my speciality, if I can say that. :lol Have you read my Mysterious Night?

Shannon said:
Ohh, I love writing poems too. I think poems is my speciality, if I can say that. :lol Have you read my Mysterious Night?

Not yet but I will read it tomorrow. But for now, I gotta sleep cuz it's already 3:26 in the morning here. :lol

Shannon

WinterFlower said:
Not yet but I will read it tomorrow. But for now, I gotta sleep cuz it's already 3:26 in the morning here. :lol
Aah, no rush. Have a good night sleep, hun. :D

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
This is like my very first poem. Just thought I'd post it. Not sure if you guys would like it though.:unsure: :lol

The Real You

I had been wandering alone in my thought
If life that I have is all God's worth
The solitude and pain I've endured
Made me think it will never be cured

The sadness I felt brought frown on my face
I was empty and distraught in my own little space
Never thought of someone who'd be there for me
To cherish and love me unconditionally

Then one day you came into my world
You gave me strength mighty as a sword
I never really understood what's it really about you
But something tells me it's 'cause you're THE REAL YOU

:cryptic

Roni, I'll be completely honest with you, okay! I'm not an avid fan of poetry! I enjoy reading the odd poem here and there, but that's about it! However, I've noticed with the very few poems I have read, I've enjoyed the ones more with rhythm in them! Words rhyming for some reason appeal more to me! Having said that, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your poem! It's beautiful! :wub:

Mysti!

BTW!! I luv your siggy!! :wub:

miss

here I edited the post...

Cant joke around anymore... sheesh...

anyhow Roni you know you're poem is beautiful

I love u dont hate me! lmao :rollin

mysteriousone said:
Roni, I'll be completely honest with you, okay! I'm not an avid fan of poetry! I enjoy reading the odd poem here and there, but that's about it! However, I've noticed with the very few poems I have read, I've enjoyed the ones more with rhythm in them! Words rhyming for some reason appeal more to me! Having said that, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your poem! It's beautiful! :wub:

Mysti!

BTW!! I luv your siggy!! :wub:

Thank you very much for that wonderful comment. I really appreciate it.:D And I love my siggy too!:rollin

Just loooove Michael and Beyonce...:wub:

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
Thank you very much for that wonderful comment. I really appreciate it.:D And I love my siggy too!:rollin

Just loooove Michael and Beyonce...:wub:

You're welcome, Roni! :)

And the siggy.....gorgeous:wub: It's just one of Ashley's many beautiful blends! She's extremely good at making them!!! :D

Mysti!

miss

hey I am your friend...
I was only joking...

check out my original reply on page 1 I addited it....

miss said:
hey I am your friend...
I was only joking...

check out my original reply on page 1 I addited it....

This is what I'm talking about!:rolleyes:

I was just playin' wit chu girl.:rollin You didn't know I was talkin' sh*t huh?:lol