The Real You

Shannon

Are you two arguing just to get a few more points in your pockets? :glare: Ohh look, there I got 5 more too. :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
Eh?:blink:

Whatchu talkin' about Veronica?? What points?:confused:

Veronica's too busy to respond so, I'll respond on her behalf and she can have 2 and a half points of the 5 points I get for posting this! :lol

Whisper said:
- POINTS/SHOP SYSTEM INFO -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJEOL has a new points system and shop!

This is where you appleheads get points for participating in forum discussions here.

Here's a breakdown of what you get:

- Just for signing up (which is FREE by the way), you get 15 points!
- 15 points for starting a new thread (no spamming allowed)
- 10 points for replying to posts
- 5 points on your birthday!
- 30 points or referrals
- 2 points for creating a new poll

BANK

There is also a banking system where you can put your points to work! Just deposit some of your points and earn 1% interest rate daily (meaning your points go up).

SPEND YOUR POINTS

You can use your points to "buy" things here! Take a look at the shop, called vPlaza, for a list of things you can purchase.

Attachments cost 45 points to download. These attachments may be MJ video files, MJ-related videos, news reports, etc. This is really to get users to participate in the forums. The more users who participate (and hopefully click on some of the Ads), the more FREELY AVAILABLE content I can provide for all MJ fans!

Another example, if you want to Change your username, that's gonna cost you 600 points. To bold your username, it'll cost you 200 points. And so on. Just check to the shop to see how many points you need.

IMPORTANT

Spamming will not be tolerated here. Let's all be mature about this. I'm sure you all know what spam is and how NOT to do it. Members who can't follow these simple rules will be banned.

As far as I know, only posts have decreased by 5 points!

Mysti!

mysteriousone said:
Veronica's too busy to respond so, I'll respond on her behalf and she can have 2 and a half points of the 5 points I get for posting this! :lol
Mysti!

Thanks for enlightening me. Didn't know there's such a thing like that.:idontknow Maybe because I'm such a lazy a**.:lol I don't post that much.:cryptic

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
Thanks for enlightening me. Didn't know there's such a thing like that.:idontknow Maybe because I'm such a lazy a**.:lol I don't post that much.:cryptic

You're welcome, Roni!:D And hey, you should check how many points you have! You'll be surprised how fast they mount up! If you're using Black Orange Fixed skin or Tangerine skin, one of your posts, in any thread, will show how many points you have (top right hand corner). There are other skins also that show you how many points you have, but you'll have to ask around because I'm not sure which ones they are! Have fun! :D

Mysti!

Roni--I'm checking now for you! You've got heaps girl....woohoo! You're not a lazy a** afterall! :uh_uh:

mysteriousone said:
You're welcome, Roni!:D And hey, you should check how many points you have! You'll be surprised how fast they mount up! If you're using Black Orange Fixed skin or Tangerine skin, one of your posts, in any thread, will show how many points you have (top right hand corner). There are other skins also that show you how many points you have, but you'll have to ask around because I'm not sure which ones they are! Have fun! :D
Mysti!

Oh so that's why! I use the BIG Red skin.:lol

Roni--I'm checking now for you! You've got heaps girl....woohoo! You're not a lazy a** afterall! :uh_uh:

Oh really? Well well, I guess my boredom has done something good at last.:lol

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Ohh, I'm so happy we have an invisible moderator here on MJEOL. :D Good job, Mysti. :thumbsup Now... where's my 2 and a half points? :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol :lol jk jk

As far as I know, only posts have decreased by 5 points!

Mysti!
Nope, it hasn't. :) But, you will only get 5 points if you post in the smaller sections. By that I mean, Graphix, Writer, Pics, Sexy side, and the Multimedia section. If you post in the MJ Conversations forum, Fanfiction, Off Topic, and the like, you'll still get 10 points. :8-26-03fruits_apple :cool:

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
Oh so that's why! I use the BIG Red skin.:lol
LMAO! So do I, well I've been moving back and forth between Black Orange Fixed and BIG Red Skin, since Veronica sent me a gift yesterday, which I can only see on Black Orange Fixed!!! Before yesterday, I had no idea how many points I had until someone else mentioned it! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Ohh, I'm so happy we have an invisible moderator here on MJEOL. Good job, Mysti. Now... where's my 2 and a half points? :eek:hnoyoudidnt jk jk
:lol @Invisible Moderator, LOLOLOL Gotta admit, it feels like that sometimes!:p :8-26-03fruits_apple

I'll see if I can donate 2 and a half points right away, dear! :rolleyes: :lol (All done--the transaction was successful..ROFLMAO!!!)

Nope, it hasn't. But, you will only get 5 points if you post in the smaller sections. By that I mean, Graphix, Writer, Pics, Sexy side, and the Multimedia section. If you post in the MJ Conversations forum, Fanfiction, Off Topic, and the like, you'll still get 10 points.
Ah okay I see! Well as I mentioned to Roni, I've been a BIG Red user in the past so didn't keep track of the points let alone how many we were getting per post, like some people do around here!!! :p :rollin

Thank you for your help, Mod Shannon :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

:lol I just love the BIG Red skin, can't seem to switch to another one.:lol

So I think it'll be a long time before I check my points, if I have any.:rollin

miss

Roni hon you have 1,135 points!!! you're rich!!! give me some!!! lmao

psssssstt

mystiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

where r ya???? lol

mysteriousone

WinterFlower said:
:lol I just love the BIG Red skin, can't seem to switch to another one.:lol

So I think it'll be a long time before I check my points, if I have any.:rollin

Me too, Roni! I'm not sure what it is, but I just love the BIG Red skin too! *sighs*

I hope the point system is installed on BIG Red skin too at some stage! I'm sure Whisper mentioned it was going to be added to all skins eventually! *fingers crossed*:D

Well you know, Roni! Someone might buy you a gift, and to view it you have to switch to another skin! It would be rude not to, at least switch for a second and view your gift, then at the same time you can check your points! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

miss said:
Roni hon you have 1,135 points!!! you're rich!!! give me some!!! lmao

psssssstt

mystiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

where r ya???? lol

:rollin Michelle! Too Funny! I had no idea you were stalking me, honestly, LOL!

Aww...hey, Roni called herself a Lazy A** but she's got more points than you, so what does that tell ya? :rollin

Mysti!

mysteriousone said:
Me too, Roni! I'm not sure what it is, but I just love the BIG Red skin too! *sighs*

I hope the point system is installed on BIG Red skin too at some stage! I'm sure Whisper mentioned it was going to be added to all skins eventually! *fingers crossed*:D

Well you know, Roni! Someone might buy you a gift, and to view it you have to switch to another skin! It would be rude not to, at least switch for a second and view your gift, then at the same time you can check your points! :lol

Mysti!

Awww...hope so too.:D

And what kinda gifts? Ooh, I'm curious.:D But I'm not sure if anybody's gonna do that for me. Don't know many people here and as you know, I'm not that nice.:lol

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Ah okay I see! Well as I mentioned to Roni, I've been a BIG Red user in the past so didn't keep track of the points let alone how many we were getting per post, like some people do around here!!! :p :rollin

Thank you for your help, Mod Shannon :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!
Aaah, and what's that supposed to mean? Speak for yourself you, missy. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol :lol

Shannon

WinterFlower said:
:lol Not sure how this points points system works yet.:blink: :rollin
If you use the Black Orange Skin, you click on the 'Spend your points' link right top corner. If you scroll down, you'll see all the options you're able to buy and how much it costs. If you wanna donate, you click on the 'Donate' link below the 'Spend your points' link. It's all very easy if you bother taking time to look through it. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon said:
If you use the Black Orange Skin, you click on the 'Spend your points' link right top corner. If you scroll down, you'll see all the options you're able to buy and how much it costs. If you wanna donate, you click on the 'Donate' link below the 'Spend your points' link. It's all very easy if you bother taking time to look through it. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Thanks. You are so appropriate to your position as a mod.:lol Good thing you ain't lazy like me.:rollin

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Aaah, and what's that supposed to mean? Speak for yourself you, missy. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol :lol

LMAO! What do you mean, speak for yourself? I'm using BIG Red well I was until you sent me that gift! LOL! I never knew how many points I was earning per post--you on the other hand were using--what was it? Thus, kept an eye on your points! Are you following me?:p :lol :lol jk jk

By the way, I hope your 2.5 points come in handy! :rollin

Mysti!