The Thing That Tessa Did

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0dd0la

Debbyg;182455 said:
I do not except people to feel the same way about Michael like i do .and I gust you are saying its OK for people like what Tessa did to us , so Tessa should have not got band from this site right?? if people are saying to forgave her what she had did ;)

Not following?:confused:

T0dd0la

Debbyg;182461 said:
Read all the post again then you will see what I'm talking about forgiveness

probably but it is your english im afraid.... So sorry, but i dont follow.. maybe im just stupied and bad in reading english though.

Mathilde

T0dd0la;182463 said:
probably but it is your english im afraid.... So sorry, but i dont follow.. maybe im just stupied and bad in reading english though..:8-26-03fruits_apple
Not at all. I'm having a hard time understanding Debbyg's posts as well...

Debbyg;182455 said:
excuse me I 'm not trying to say that she is Michael honey . I'm quote her because she is new here wen I was new here i did not jump up in a thread wen i did not keno whats was going on .and about the love for Michael thing . I just fund out allot of people here is not in love or love him . the way i do . that is not a bad thing at all . I do not except people to feel the same way about Michael like i do .and I gust you are saying its OK for people like what Tessa did to us , so Tessa should have not got band from this site right?? if people are saying to forgave her what she had did ;)

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, but I still don't think that we should make new people feel bad when trying to be a part of this community and giving their input into a conversation. If she was being rude, that would be a whole other story, but her post was perfectly polite and she was not putting down anyone, so we shouldn't try to put her down either. I'm guessing you made this thread to allow others to say what they think...well, thats exactly what she was doing herself.

Debbyg

probably but it is your english im afraid.... So sorry, but i dont follow.. maybe im just stupied and bad in reading english though.
no you stop saying that you R not at all stupied :)

T0dd0la

glittergloved_one;182465 said:
I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, but I still don't think that we should make new people feel bad when trying to be a part of this community and giving their input into a conversation. If she was being rude, that would be a whole other story, but her post was perfectly polite and she was not putting down anyone, so we shouldn't try to put her down either. I'm guessing you made this thread to allow others to say what they think...well, thats exactly what she was doing herself.

I agree... She is new, dont be so harsh against her.. Its like when you first time went to football training... If you get yelled at all the time you dont show up the next day.. Her post was perfectly polite and she was not putting down anyone..

Debbyg

glittergloved_one;182465 said:

OK Prent taking . I never want to ever make her feel bad at at all ..... Litter Susie I'm sorry if i hart your feeling OK . this is Y i love to talk lvii cause sometime i do miss spell. I just love to talk over the Mic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.