The Thing That Tessa Did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbyg

I want to apologise for my friend Tessa, for what she did on the board, posing as a MJ representative, and my name and other people's names got in too the CONVERSATIONS , so that we got accused of something that she did. And by the way, I am 48 years old, I do not play with stuff like that when it comes to Michael Jackson, and she is only 18, the same age as most of you, playing a hoax like that. I was duped too, into her hoax, and I really didn't know it was Tessa until yesterday when I finished reading the thing and I noticed it was closed. Then I talked to Tessa, asking why the hell she did that, it wasn't funny or good to do something like that. And to you, Tessa, remember the word NO! I'm not gonna change anything that I have said.:uh_uh:

CJluvsMJ

What she did really didnt bother me. :idontknow
I sorta used to seeing things like that.
Been to other MJ sites, w/ people claiming that they were MJ, a lot worse than what Tessa did.
Plus, people even thought that I was MJ also, even though I was being myself.
Wierd. :lol
Things like that doesnt bother me, coz I would treat that person like anyone else on MJeol. ;)

PS: OT; Mysti, shoutbox!

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ;182352 said:
What she did really didnt bother me. :idontknow
I sorta used to seeing things like that.
Been to other MJ sites, w/ people claiming that they were MJ, a lot worse than what Tessa did.
Plus, people even thought that I was MJ also, even though I was being myself.
Wierd. :lol
Things like that doesnt bother me, coz I would treat that person like anyone else on MJeol. ;)
CJ, how can you say it didn't bother you? :blink: It sure bothered Raymone Bain! In fact it made her very very angry as well as many others in MJEOL! I'm quite sure if Michael read these threads it would more than bother him too! You may have very well seen this sort of behaviour on other sites, but MJEOL is NOT other sites! We have a very very good name here and Whisper tries her hardest to keep it that way! Did you read Whisper's post in the other thread where she mentions how angry Raymone Bain IS and WHY she's angry? How something like this can get out of hand if a few nutjobs decided to get hold of some of the information the so-called representative posted in here--write up a news article etc! It's very dangerous and serious stuff that Tessa did! It should bother every single one of us in MJEOL!

Mysti!

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone;182353 said:
CJ, how can you say it didn't bother you? :blink: It sure bothered Raymone Bain! In fact it made her very very angry as well as many others in MJEOL! I'm quite sure if Michael read these threads it would more than bother him too! You may have very well seen this sort of behaviour on other sites, but MJEOL is NOT other sites! We have a very very good name here and Whisper tries her hardest to keep it that way! Did you read Whisper's post in the other thread where she mentions how angry Raymone Bain IS and WHY she's angry? How something like this can get out of hand if a few nutjobs decided to get hold of some of the information the so-called representative posted in here--write up a news article etc! It's very dangerous and serious stuff that Tessa did! It should bother every single one of us in MJEOL!

Mysti!

Yeah, it's not the right thing to do, but, since my self-esteem is so low, nothing bothers me anymore.
Don't know why though.
I've been decieved before, so anything else is nothing to me.
It's an emotional thing.
I'd never do anything like that though.
I don't even claim things related to MJ, unless I say j/k.
But, I just don't let anything get to me anymore.
When I first read that thread, I didnt believe it, at all.
That's why I didnt even post in it.
I stopped getting my hopes up, & stopped believing.
I gave up.
That's why I didnt feel anything towards it, like I'm numb towards it.
I dont feel anything unless someone claims that they are Michael, now that's decieving. :uh_uh:

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ;182354 said:
Yeah, it's not the right thing to do, but, since my self-esteem is so low, nothing bothers me anymore.
Don't know why though.
It's an emotional thing.
I gave up.
I dont feel anything unless someone claims that they are Michael, now that's decieving. :uh_uh:
I see! Well it's a good thing you didn't believe anything in that thread, but let's just say things didn't turn out the way they did and the Rep was indeed part of Michael's team! You wouldn't have gotten a message of love to Michael....he'd never know you even existed! :( So NEVER give up, okay? Don't be afraid of taking risks, you've nothing to lose and everything to gain! :)

Mysti!

Debbyg

CJluvsMJ;182354 said:
Don't know why though.
It's an emotional thing.
I gave up.

I unstained what you R saying but what Tessa did was not good she have got lots of people hopes up . just preteen you have got a phone call from some one saying that he is Michael and its not him at all .. That Y i do not tell nobody nobody what i gave to Michael wen i meat him in 1979 and all the thing he had say to me so in case he try to get in touch with me . like if i had told Tessa what i have gave him and what he have say to me . she possible would have play a hoax on me that way too . I had talk to Tessa today and she still do not unstained Y people don't like her any more .I relay like this site it butter then the other one :unsure:

T0dd0la

I know it was not a nice thing to do. And it should be avoided, but see it from Tessas point of view. She probably wanted to play a little joke with all of us.. Maybe it was overdoing it but I think she deserves a chance to apologize.. I hope that you Whisper can unlock her locked account.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~Mahatma Gandhi
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~Paul Boese

Love,

Ola

Little Susie

As long as she didnt plan to kill anybody, that is what you should do.

I dont know what happened here but from the posts I saw it seemed everyone was upset.

I would forgive anybody who is willing to say "Im sorry"

Shannon

T0dd0la;182390 said:
I know it was not a nice thing to do. And it should be avoided, but see it from Tessas point of view. She probably wanted to play a little joke with all of us.. Maybe it was overdoing it but I think she deserves a chance to apologize.. I hope that you Whisper can unlock her locked account.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~Mahatma Gandhi
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~Paul Boese

Love,

Ola

I'm sorry, Ola, but I completely disagree with you. Yeah, she wanted to play a joke. Yeah, she also has apologized. But jokes like that are never funny, to play stunts like this is not acceptable. Tessa did something very, very serious, and it shouldn't be taken easy on. She might regret it now, she might not -- but the point is that she learned it the hard way. Such kind of tricks belongs to the category of intolerance.

Little Susie

Thats true. No one can take chances. what Toddola said is true. there is a consequence for everything but doesnt mean we cant give second chances. Miss Shannon, if she is no longer a member like they say, why keep worrying about it? I would forgive. not forgive and forget. but forget the hate in one's heart. you know? she may at some point meet us on the street and help us and we dont know its her. If its just a prank then its over and done with. No need to excalate it any further.

Debbyg

Little Susie;182420 said:
Thats true. No one can take chances. what Toddola said is true. there is a consequence for everything but doesnt mean we cant give second chances. Miss Shannon, if she is no longer a member like they say, why keep worrying about it? I would forgive. not forgive and forget. but forget the hate in one's heart. you know? she may at some point meet us on the street and help us and we dont know its her. If its just a prank then its over and done with. No need to excalate it any further.

muum who R you ? will I think you do not keno about the love we have for Michael .I'm so sick and tried of people trying to be Michael . I have one Q for everyone here so you then can forgave the tabula juke for saying dome thing about Michael if you do. you do not love him at all :unsure:

Debbyg;182443 said:
muum who R you ? will I think you do not keno about the love we have for Michael .I'm so sick and tried of people trying to be Michael . I have one Q for everyone here so you then can forgave the tabula juke for saying dome thing about Michael if you do. you do not love him at all :unsure:

I don't see why you would accuse Little Susie of not knowing the love we have for michael, or of trying to be michael, or anything like that. What does all of this have to do with her post??:blink:

Shannon

Little Susie;182420 said:

For the record, I am not hating Tessa. I am not worrying about it any longer either. Thanks to whisper, the admin of MJEOL, this was taken care of quickly and as smoothly as we could expect it. My point, and as most of us are trying to explain here, I think, is that this so-called prank was serious. Whisper has already pointed out the consequences of this action that may could have occured if it got in the wrong hands, so I'm not gonna type them up again. I strongly rather advice to read the thread whisper made a few days ago, which is also stating Raymone Bain is very angry about it as well -- not just members of MJEOL. This is not a random MJ site, MJEOL has a very devoted admin who constantly strives to give us accurate news about Michael Jackson, we do not support or tolerate such kind of pranks no matter how innocent the person's intentions may were. We are not accepting actions of such kind that will mislead our members. Tessa learnt that the hard way by getting banned, but everyone has to accept their consequences.

Debbyg

glittergloved_one;182450 said:
I don't see why you would accuse Little Susie of not knowing the love we have for michael, or of trying to be michael, or anything like that. What does all of this have to do with her post??:blink:

excuse me I 'm not trying to say that she is Michael honey . I'm quote her because she is new here wen I was new here i did not jump up in a thread wen i did not keno whats was going on .and about the love for Michael thing . I just fund out allot of people here is not in love or love him . the way i do . that is not a bad thing at all . I do not except people to feel the same way about Michael like i do .and I gust you are saying its OK for people like what Tessa did to us , so Tessa should have not got band from this site right?? if people are saying to forgave her what she had did ;)

T0dd0la

Shannon;182412 said:
I'm sorry, Ola, but I completely disagree with you. Yeah, she wanted to play a joke. Yeah, she also has apologized. But jokes like that are never funny, to play stunts like this is not acceptable. Tessa did something very, very serious, and it shouldn't be taken easy on. She might regret it now, she might not -- but the point is that she learned it the hard way. Such kind of tricks belongs to the category of intolerance.

I love Michael, I really do. let there be no doubt about that. I think the trick is not acceptable, nevertheless I think that she have a right to be given another chance.. "One More Chance" Michael wrote...!!! I truley belive Tessa did not mean to do it in a cruel way.. She belived it would be funny.. You saying you did not think it was funny, neither did I, but Tessa thought it was. She is younger than you. And belive it or not, people fails... That is human, when they do, it is our duty to try to direct them so that they dont do it again. And if they do, then you can be harsh to them. But everyone deserves another chance. Forgive, not forget.. If you forget you will do the same thing again. YOu have to look at what you`ve done to make tomorrow better than yesterday.. Now, give her one more chance.!!!!

And I qoute once more:
Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself. ~Harriet Nelson

T0dd0la

Shannon;182454 said:
For the record, I am not hating Tessa. I am not worrying about it any longer either. Thanks to whisper, the admin of MJEOL, this was taken care of quickly and as smoothly as we could expect it. My point, and as most of us are trying to explain here, I think, is that this so-called prank was serious. Whisper has already pointed out the consequences of this action that may could have occured if it got in the wrong hands, so I'm not gonna type them up again. I strongly rather advice to read the thread whisper made a few days ago, which is also stating Raymone Bain is very angry about it as well -- not just members of MJEOL. This is not a random MJ site, MJEOL has a very devoted admin who constantly strives to give us accurate news about Michael Jackson, we do not support or tolerate such kind of pranks no matter how innocent the person's intentions may were. We are not accepting actions of such kind that will mislead our members. Tessa learnt that the hard way by getting banned, but everyone has to accept their consequences.

I think you are old fashion when you just give up all hope that a person cant change... Raymone was angry and I would be to, and i was...! But I am willing to forgive her if she ask for forgiveness. She deserves another chance, everyone do... If she really is sorry she really does.. Its not acceptable, I know! But give her a chance:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.