These are some cool jeans that MJ is wearing!

JunSummergirl

medium_bet71.jpg

Tiger Lilly

OMG!!!
She didn't just post the sparkly jeans, did she? *looks again* SHE DID! WOOOOW he looked sooooo sexy there! :inlove

privacy

*Remembers what she was gonna do*

*Grabs some glitter n some glue... manic grin*

But yea.. that shirt is DAMN nice too.

I'm gonna make me some sparkly jeeeeeeeans :D The cheap ass student way on how to look like Michael! :D

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by DarkChild
Ahh forget the jeans..it's that shirt he's wearing that rules the world!!
LOL, forget the jeans AND the shirt... i want what's underneath!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :licklips: :inlove

have to agree tho, he looked soooo ****in sexy in those sparkly jeans... God, they look tight tho!!! :licklips: :tooexcite :tooexcite

mind u, i'm not complaining hehe... :greenlaug

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
LOL, forget the jeans AND the shirt... i want what's underneath!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :licklips: :inlove

have to agree tho, he looked soooo ****in sexy in those sparkly jeans... God, they look tight tho!!! :licklips: :tooexcite :tooexcite

Pam,

You crack me up!

Heather~

minnie michael

aww yessssss... Michael has beautiful legs...no man can compare with him...sure.. :D :D :licklips: :licklips: sparkly Michael goooo... :licklips:

floacist

He looked SO GOOD there and totally stole the show, he was pure sex that night and he knew it with his snug jeans with open shirt..woooohooo!hubba hubba!

Labomba

Originally posted by SexyMJLover

could you PLEASE stop tell us these dirty stuffs all the time Pamela?? it's gettin very annoying, is that's all in your mind? Sex, sex, sex? :careless

Btw, he looks absolutely great there, I just adore his clothes and his entire performence he did at the BET Awards. Gosh I miss seeing him!
I love you michael

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Labomba
could you PLEASE stop tell us these dirty stuffs all the time Pamela?? it's gettin very annoying, is that's all in your mind? Sex, sex, sex? :careless
excuse me?

what i just posted was NOT ****in dirty... not by a long shot! so why don't u just **** off back outta here cos ur not welcome... ur sick, twisted, and i know i'm not alone in thinking this way ok!

oh and for the record... ur the most annoying one on here, NOT ME!!! :tickingti

Labomba

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Mmmmmmm BET awards! <3 <3

yeah BET hmmmm :D ehehe.... It was pure pleasure watching it and his speech. OH MY GOD he was just amazing, all the time

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Labomba
yeah BET hmmmm :D ehehe.... It was pure pleasure watching it and his speech. OH MY GOD he was just amazing, all the time
watch out Cindy, the guys in white coats will be coming for u soon... ur a pyscho!
talk about split personalities!!! :tickingti