These are some cool jeans that MJ is wearing!

Labomba

IF ANYBODY HAS THE VIDEO OF THE BET I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT. Im putting it on my website :) along some other videos of Michael :)

Labomba

his gloves are just amazing! It was a long time ago he had gloves right? He is just so perfect but there is one thing that I dont dig its his shoes, they are TOO sparkly ehe

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Labomba
could you PLEASE stop tell us these dirty stuffs all the time Pamela?? it's gettin very annoying, is that's all in your mind? Sex, sex, sex? :careless

Btw, he looks absolutely great there, I just adore his clothes and his entire performence he did at the BET Awards. Gosh I miss seeing him!
I love you michael
Heeeey why are you attacking Pam? She never posted anything dirty. Lay off Cindy.

MJsMuse

OOh lucious Michael.....um um, who cares about those jeans though, I can't stop thinking about whats inside 'em!!

by Labomba:He is just so perfect but there is one thing that I dont dig its his shoes, they are TOO sparkly ehe

His boots made the outfit! The posted pic makes the jeans look too sparkly tho. If you saw him on the show(BET) you could see everything went together very well. :licklips:

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by Labomba
why? I am not sinking that low to leave aha
cindy - you parasite.. all over site
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
excuse me?

what i just posted was NOT ****in dirty... not by a long shot! so why don't u just **** off back outta here cos ur not welcome... ur sick, twisted, and i know i'm not alone in thinking this way ok!

oh and for the record... ur the most annoying one on here, NOT ME!!! :tickingti

Couldn't have said that any better pam. I agree with you, hon. :D :thumbs_up I love you pam.

CINDY WHY DON'T YOU STOP MESSING WITH PAM & SHUT UP FOR ONCE. LEAVE PAM ALONE!!! :chairbeat

K.M.A.

cecilia

By the way, have anyone of you the idea of how much this clothes cost??? I've heard that the shirt+the belt costed around 2$! Because of all those diamonds attached on them... Wow! But it could just as well be an exageration... 2$? Uuuhhh... That's amasing! :) :) :)