TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON

Debbyg

TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS

I'm very upset with some of the fans or I should say most of the fans I'm talking to the ones that is being out of control
with Michael. I had just read a report on about Michael was mob by his fans. Pushing him against the wall of a hotel lobby
I use to say if I had a wish that will be baning with Michael but now . My wish is that the fans would be nice and calm.
Baning around Michael that is the wish I want in stand of baning with Michael cause his safety is important to me .
I do love Michael too “ . If you are saying what the hell she saying or she probably never been close to Michael
well if you guys are saying that about me ? . I had been around him before like in 1973,1979 and 2000 that is the truth.
Like in this video I saw on myspace.com . were Michael was on the stage. There was this lady with a camera he notice the lady was benign push up august the stage.He then walk over to the man to tell him to help the lady up on the stage cause she was
beaning curash

I am very worry about Michael being hurt . Every since the court trial I have been so much worried about Michael
being hurt by people that do not want to get to know him. “ Now “ I have to worry about people that post to care about him like I do?.. That do not sound right do it?. Once again to the ones is out of control you have to really understand this
Michael is forty-eight years old now and he has three children .”Now “you all can not be doing these kind of acts.
I know how you feel about hem but you'll have to understand he does not like that at all if you think he does you are toldly wrong . Believe me I really love Michael Jackson from the bottom of my heart . I have been to all of his concerts and some of his autograph signing it's always the same scene a sea of people around me pushy and screaming. I always backing up
to get out of the way of the frenzies. I am scared Michael will be hurt by craze fans of his. “You” must listen to me it's very important it's not nonsense . I know that it's very excited to see him because he'd been out of the picture for a while stance the court trial I also get excited but this is the true . I never ever tried to bomb rush him. .Michael had said time over time he really love his fans and he also said his fans are precious to him right? .So you must give him some respect right? “You all” know now Michael travels with his three kids and he loves them deeply.

I want to try something with you all just imagining when Michael is in the public eye like airports, toys store , autograph signing, hotel with his three kids He see a sea of people out there then he hears in one hominy Michael Jackson we love you
he noted they are not moving toward hem . They just stands there with smiles on their faces . Michael is shock to see this the fans are just standing there smiling at hem and waving to hem . Michael says to himself these people are different they seems a lot nicer. He start walking close to them they are not trying to bomb rush hem at all he is so supplies he have very nice fans. He gets closer and closer to them they are still calm and closer he see their faces lights up . He starts shaking their hands speaking to them .once they say hi and shake his hand one by one they move away so the next person get to shake his hand
that will be so great if people act like this it will be good for us and Michael too . Don't say that it cannot be done it can be done just like this is not wishful thinking .
When I met Michael in person I walked into the room not running. That's how it should be no questing ask”.
So once again to the people that does these acts you must listen to me please

Now lets imagining in a different kind of solution.
We see Michael with his three beautiful kids they are coming out of a toy store .they are so happy that Daddy bout them some new toys to play with. The security guards was doing they job as usual guardian Michael. There was about 300 people outside. Then all of Sutton it became 3000 of Michael's fans come out of nowhere the security guard cannot do nothing at all because it happen so quick . The security guards try to protect Michael the best way they can .
We see Michael Bean push to ground also with his kids . The security guards scramble up on there feet they manage to reach for their radios to call the police. The police arrive to expand the crown of people away from Michael. Now we see Michael with a bloody nose and a big knot on his head . His kids did not make it as good as that the 3 kids are laying on the ground unconscious. The look on Michael face was so shocking to him.he looks at his poor kids he start to cry out loud OIH my GOD my babies “LOOK” what they did to my beautiful kids please somebody “HEPL ME”.

.. okay
I really hope you understand this PLEASE do not make fun of this
I really do care about Michael Jackson safety and I also keno that you do to .
I want people that read this to copy and paste on other Web site. That I do not know about . And write your name in it .It”s going to be like a change letter

Think you
Debby Goins

I commend you for caring for Michael and his children's safety. I can see you have a big heart, full of love and concern, and it takes a lot of courage to really let out one's emotions for others to look at, much less listen to. Good luck when you post this in other places, and I hope people see that it isn't cool, much less polite, to ignore the fact that someone is with their children, and situations may get more dangerous when children are involved.

Debbyg

[/COLOR]
uranusbluedanger1;188978 said:
I commend you for caring for Michael and his children's safety. I can see you have a big heart, full of love and concern, and it takes a lot of courage to really let out one's emotions for others to look at, much less listen to. Good luck when you post this in other places, and I hope people see that it isn't cool, much less polite, to ignore the fact that someone is with their children, and situations may get more dangerous when children are involved

Think you for your commend Yes I do care allot about Michael wen I read that . I just stared to cry:( its real hart me to see hem getting by his own fans:( . and please fell free to copy and past it and sing your name too please:)

Debbyg;188980 said:
Think you for your commend Yes I do care allot about Michael wen I read that . I just stared to cry:( its real hart me to see hem getting by his own fans:( . and please fell free to copy and past it and sing your name too please:)

Aww. I'm saddened to hear you cried. And my comment was sincere, so I'm glad it was worth something.

I'm not really big in MJ fanboards... I barely go to this one so I don't know where else I could post it. <3

mjlover123

it really its a damn shame how some crazy behind fans act sometimes, like they never saw a man before in their life. It really doesnt make any darn sense how people act around Michael to the point where they want to hurt him and his children. :mad: I understand that they are excited and all but come on they really take their excitement for Michael to the extreme. If i was there i wouldve slap the taste right out of those fans mouths for putting Michael and his children though danger.:eek:hnoyoudidnt If they Love Michael soo much they would not have been acting like a brunch of wild animals. They would act like they had some darn sense.:mad: Those stupid fans are the ones who really make it hard for us sane fans to ever meet Michael and have a autograph.:pullhair

Debbyg

mjlover123;189031 said:
it really its a damn shame how some crazy behind fans act sometimes, like they never saw a man before in their life. It really doesnt make any darn sense how people act around Michael to the point where they want to hurt him and his children. :mad: I understand that they are excited and all but come on they really take their excitement for Michael to the extreme. If i was there i wouldve slap the taste right out of those fans mouths for putting Michael and his children though danger.:eek:hnoyoudidnt If they Love Michael soo much they would not have been acting like a brunch of wild animals. They would act like they had some darn sense.:mad: Those stupid fans are the ones who really make it hard for us sane fans to ever meet Michael and have a autograph.:pullhair

Yes you R so right . Thats Y I had put this letter up here . I'm trying so hard to reach out to those fans that is doing theses things . before Michael gets hart by them . Dam I just wish they would hear what I'm trying to say :confused:

Saphster

Well, you have to understand not every one will react calmly when they see Michael. Trust me when they see MICHAEL in person, even if it's just a glimspe it WILL affect them deeply, and they will forget his kids, and even his safety just to get a touch of his hand, or a wave hello.

But, please don't become angry. It's really not their faults. I'm sure they did not intend to hurt him, or mob him it's just they were overwhelmed by the excitement, and anticipation. It's not that they don't give a damn about Michael. I'm sure when they look back, they feel ashamed because they know how much Michael hates being followed, and they acted much worse than the paparazzi.

So, you can't judge them and call them STUPID mjlover123 because many of those fans paid GOOD money, gave up time, and precious valuables, and traveled LONG distances to see Michael, and of course they will be upset if they don't see him.

Saphster;189166 said:
Well, you have to understand not every one will react calmly when they see Michael. Trust me when they see MICHAEL in person, even if it's just a glimspe it WILL affect them deeply, and they will forget his kids, and even his safety just to get a touch of his hand, or a wave hello.

But, please don't become angry. It's really not their faults. I'm sure they did not intend to hurt him, or mob him it's just they were overwhelmed by the excitement, and anticipation. It's not that they don't give a damn about Michael. I'm sure when they look back, they feel ashamed because they know how much Michael hates being followed, and they acted much worse than the paparazzi.

So, you can't judge them and call them STUPID mjlover123 because many of those fans paid GOOD money, gave up time, and precious valuables, and traveled LONG distances to see Michael, and of course they will be upset if they don't see him.
You see, realistically, I know they'll get excited and their first instinct will be to want to approach him and be close. If they paid money, certainly they will want their money's worth, but, of course, as always, there are ways of doing things... if not for him... considering his children. Now, name calling is never neccessary, much less polite, but I guess we all have our ways of expressing ourselves... :D including fans who 'mobbed' him. But, let us all refrain from name-calling, please.

From what has been heard in the past, perhaps it was all exaggerated, but the point of the matter is, there are ways to get close to a person. At least I think there are. I do agree with you, though, Saphster. It would be unrealistic to think that they wouldn't get excited and react in certain ways.

Much love,
Z-chan.

Debbyg

Saphster;189166 said:

Debbyg;189226 said:
Debby, much love to you and to your cause :D, and I get that this was directed at Saph, but... I just have a problem with the 'everyone once in a while will call someone stupid' thing. Now, don't get mad, this isn't meant to be offensive, or anything... once again, this is just the way I feel towards that one particular statement... and maybe it's just the way I was taught, but here we go...

There are ways of saying things. There are different ways of wording feelings, emotions, etc. In all languages! People can express themselves in different ways, there is an ammendment to free speech in the United States, BUT, that does not make certain things OKAY. Just because it can be done does not make something OKAY. Insulting a person is never okay.

I said in my post that people have different ways of expressing themselves and it must be respected, but by no means does that ever make name-calling acceptable. Oh, and I will copy and paste this... I finally found a place where I can! Yay!

<3 Z-chan

Debbyg

:
uranusbluedanger1;189229 said:
Debby, much love to you and to your cause :D, and I get that this was directed at Saph, but... I just have a problem with the 'everyone once in a while will call someone stupid' thing. Now, don't get mad, this isn't meant to be offensive, or anything... once again, this is just the way I feel towards that one particular statement... and maybe it's just the way I was taught, but here we go...

There are ways of saying things. There are different ways of wording feelings, emotions, etc. In all languages! People can express themselves in different ways, there is an ammendment to free speech in the United States, BUT, that does not make certain things OKAY. Just because it can be done does not make something OKAY. Insulting a person is never okay.

I said in my post that people have different ways of expressing themselves and it must be respected, but by no means does that ever make name-calling acceptable. Oh, and I will copy and paste this... I finally found a place where I can! Yay!

<3 Z-chan

I'M not mad at you and at Saphster at all :D . I was just explaining to her way she said Mjlover123 shouldn't have call the fans stupid . It wasn't like she was talking to one of us on the thread . Like me or others I don't like to call peoples stupid for instant take my daughter I tried to tell her some common sense about car insurance . She tell me that her friend says this and that not listen to me because I been driving a very long time I should know. she did not listen to me at all . She listen to her friends then it happened her insurance them call for her :zippedlips because something she did not listen to me about . Then I have too call her stupid”:chairbeat .Now she has points on license :uh_uh: it can had been avoid if she had listened to me. Take like today I told her to move car because they cleaning this side of the street before her car get toed a way she did not want to listen to me once again . I told her. She is being stupid but I guess she got smart so she moved her car.
In reality people do stupid things they will be called stupid. I know what you are saying and I'll take that in consideration. I understand what you are saying and once again now I'm not mad at you. That's why in the letter I wrote I did not call them stupid at all . I just use different words. I am not trying to bash anyone or mad at anyone . I just gets upset when it comes to Michael when I hear
people are trying trying to hart him . I know people shouldn't call people names but sometimes happens like me a person on this Web site I won't mention-name but if you look at some threads were this person call me out of my name . if you want me find it e-mailed to you believe me evening you would call stupid
Now I have to go work now so wen I come from work I will find that thread and e_mail it to you so talk to you letter :wub:

Debbyg;189244 said:
:

I'M not mad at you and at Saphster at all :D . I was just explaining to her way she said Mjlover123 shouldn't have call the fans stupid . It wasn't like she was talking to one of us on the thread . Like me or others I don't like to call peoples stupid for instant take my daughter I tried to tell her some common sense about car insurance . She tell me that her friend says this and that not listen to me because I been driving a very long time I should know. she did not listen to me at all . She listen to her friends then it happened her insurance them call for her :zippedlips because something she did not listen to me about . Then I have too call her stupid”:chairbeat .Now she has points on license :uh_uh: it can had been avoid if she had listened to me. Take like today I told her to move car because they cleaning this side of the street before her car get toed a way she did not want to listen to me once again . I told her. She is being stupid but I guess she got smart so she moved her car.
In reality people do stupid things they will be called stupid. I know what you are saying and I'll take that in consideration. I understand what you are saying and once again now I'm not mad at you. That's why in the letter I wrote I did not call them stupid at all . I just use different words. I am not trying to bash anyone or mad at anyone . I just gets upset when it comes to Michael when I hear
people are trying trying to hart him . I know people shouldn't call people names but sometimes happens like me a person on this Web site I won't mention-name but if you look at some threads were this person call me out of my name . if you want me find it e-mailed to you believe me evening you would call stupid
Now I have to go work now so wen I come from work I will find that thread and e_mail it to you so talk to you letter :wub:
Aww. Debby, I knew you wouldn't be mad. And I'm glad we could clear up your feelings towards the topic as well. I know certain actions do appear stupid, I just meant that it isn't always neccessary to name-call... of course there are instants when it happens... it'd be unrealistic to think it wouldn't. Anyway, if you send me an email, I'll be sure to be on the look-out for it... Much love and happiness to you, Z-chan.

mysteriousone

Debbyg;189244 said:
:

:blink: Oh, that person you're talking about, Debbyg, is it me? I'm thinking it is because we had a discussion in a thread about names, but as for it being stupid......well we'll let uranusbluedanger1 and anybody else who wishes to click onto the link below, decide for themselves! :)

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=9186&page=2

As for what you're trying to do for Michael, and get through to those crazy fans that get out of hand, good luck! I can understand what you're doing, but to be honest, the fans your talking about are OBSESSED with Michael Jackson and no amount of pleading is going to stop them from acting crazy when Michael is around! You definitely aren't the only person who worries about Michael and his children's well-being--there are thousands of us like yourself who have a great deal of admiration and respect for Michael and his children and would never harm them, it's just that, we KNOW we can't help those who are OBSESSED with him--they're sick, they need pyschiatric help and we're not qualified to help them in that area, and unfortunately, neither are you! There's no harm in jumping up and down and screaming Michael's name out, that's quite sane, I'm talking about the ones who chase him down the street, knocking others over in the process and not giving a damn because they want to TOUCH Michael--I find that sort of behaviour very disturbing!

Just my two cents worth! :)

Mysti!

Debbyg

mysteriousone;189267 said:
:blink: Oh, that person you're talking about, Debbyg, is it me? I'm thinking it is because we had a discussion in a thread about names, but as for it being stupid......well we'll let uranusbluedanger1 and anybody else who wishes to click onto the link below, decide for themselves! :)
:rollin it was name calling in there :8-25-03yikes: loll .[urlhttp]

As for what you're trying to do for Michael, and get through to those crazy fans that get out of hand, good luck! I can understand what you're doing, but to be honest, the fans your talking about are OBSESSED with Michael Jackson and no amount of pleading is going to stop them from acting crazy when Michael is around! You definitely aren't the only person who worries about Michael and his children's well-being--there are thousands of us like yourself who have a great deal of admiration and respect for Michael and his children and would never harm them, it's just that, we KNOW we can't help those who are OBSESSED with him--they're sick, they need pyschiatric help and we're not qualified to help them in that area, and unfortunately, neither are you! There's no harm in jumping up and down and screaming Michael's name out, that's quite sane, I'm talking about the ones who chase him down the street, knocking others over in the process and not giving a damn because they want to TOUCH Michael--I find that sort of behaviour very disturbing!

Just my two cents worth! :)

Mysti!

Hi Myst NO way its not you at all . You are not a bad person loll:lol . I did find the thread bot those topic had been delete . But will e_mail you too so you will know for share its not you OK

mysteriousone

Debbyg;189279 said:
Hi Myst NO way its not you at all . You are not a bad person loll:lol . I did find the thread bot those topic had been delete . But will e_mail you too so you will know for share its not you OK

:eek: :yayyay I'm so glad it wasn't me, Debbyg :yayyay I was worried there for a minute, I really was!!

LOL@you adding the following in my post when you quoted me: :lol

:rollin it was name calling in there :8-25-03yikes: loll .

Arghhhh I'm always all over the place these days, I'm almost always getting things wrong! :mellow: :lol

Okay so thanks for PMMing me! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Debbyg

:rollin
mysteriousone;189283 said:
:eek: :yayyay I'm so glad it wasn't me, Debbyg :yayyay I was worried there for a minute, I really was!!

LOL@you adding the following in my post when you quoted me: :lol

Arghhhh I'm always all over the place these days, I'm almost always getting things wrong! :mellow: :lol

Okay so thanks for PMMing me! :thumbsup

Mysti!

I always like to do funny things to make people laugh:mf_w00t2: so I hope it mad you laugh too:rollin

Debbyg

OK guys I had just put my vice comment . Thinks to Sophister for letting us know about this . I think this would be a good idea for all the threads cause like me " most of the time I do not have a lot of time to type cause of work :) PS its on the first page