TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON

Saphster

Debbyg;189226 said:

No, I never said it was okay for them to knock down his children. I'm simply saying people don't click at the instant they see Michael. They forget everything, his kids, their safety, HIS safety. They'll do anything to get close to him. Yes, I would definately get excited if I could see him, but I'd never mob him. I've had other people push me down, or kick me out the way when there's been fights around though. When there was a shooting at my old high school some kids hit me in the face as they were running away from it. Trust me being stuck in the middle of a big crowd, and with people going crazy is not pretty, or a THRILLER.:( I hate lingering around fights, or accident scenes. I always walk away from it.

But, point is these fans don't exactly understand. Like I said they're sort of in a trance. Their main goal is to see Michael, and be able to get as close as possible. They forget everything else. I never said it was okay. Of course it is not okay! But, who are we to judge? How are we so sure we wouldn't react that way?? Those fans are just as loyal to Michael as the fans that DON'T mob him but that doesn't make them stupid, or less of a fan. I know you're not being mean, and neither am I. I just don't think it's right to call these people "stupid" when you don't even know them. If I'm wrong for thinking that then I guess I'm just guilty as charged.:mellow:

My opinion is based on what jelly wrote in this other thread. Here is her quote...

Sometimes I forget that Michael is indeed in danger at any event he goes to, no matter how much security is there. Just think of our US presidents that were assinated. I know that people write bad things, and say bad things to him and about him. But when it comes to Michael's being hurt in anyway, fans or not, I usually don't think like that. I assume things will go alright. Sometimes I forget that fans, in the heat of the moment, grab onto him and all that, and when they feel (the fanatical ones, and sometimes the good mannered ones) they are being stripped or taken away from their love, their idol, they want to just hold on tight. And not let that feeling, or object go. It's hard. But fans forget as well. And this does show all of us as a big lesson, that we need to calm the **** down. Seriously. And I know that there most are cool about it, do get excited and do get loud or like WOW about meeting him, and coming close to him, ..becoming emotional..but the thought of keeipng our distance does kick in. But unfortunately, there is that small percentage of crazies that don't care about anyone else but themselves, and if they can't have him, then no one will. And i really don't want that to happen to him. I love him too dearly for that, just like all of us here.

I never said it was right for them to do. But, they get caught up in the moment. We should all really think before we take our actions, but we're human so what more can we expect lol

Black Loafers

Debbyg;188965 said:
TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS

I'm very upset with some of the fans or I should say most of the fans I'm talking to the ones that is being out of control
with Michael. I had just read a report on about Michael was mob by his fans. Pushing him against the wall of a hotel lobby
I use to say if I had a wish that will be baning with Michael but now . My wish is that the fans would be nice and calm.
Baning around Michael that is the wish I want in stand of baning with Michael cause his safety is important to me .
I do love Michael too “ . If you are saying what the hell she saying or she probably never been close to Michael
well if you guys are saying that about me ? . I had been around him before like in 1973,1979 and 2000 that is the truth.
Like in this video I saw on myspace.com . were Michael was on the stage. There was this lady with a camera he notice the lady was benign push up august the stage.He then walk over to the man to tell him to help the lady up on the stage cause she was
beaning curash

I am very worry about Michael being hurt . Every since the court trial I have been so much worried about Michael
being hurt by people that do not want to get to know him. “ Now “ I have to worry about people that post to care about him like I do?.. That do not sound right do it?. Once again to the ones is out of control you have to really understand this
Michael is forty-eight years old now and he has three children .”Now “you all can not be doing these kind of acts.
I know how you feel about hem but you'll have to understand he does not like that at all if you think he does you are toldly wrong . Believe me I really love Michael Jackson from the bottom of my heart . I have been to all of his concerts and some of his autograph signing it's always the same scene a sea of people around me pushy and screaming. I always backing up
to get out of the way of the frenzies. I am scared Michael will be hurt by craze fans of his. “You” must listen to me it's very important it's not nonsense . I know that it's very excited to see him because he'd been out of the picture for a while stance the court trial I also get excited but this is the true . I never ever tried to bomb rush him. .Michael had said time over time he really love his fans and he also said his fans are precious to him right? .So you must give him some respect right? “You all” know now Michael travels with his three kids and he loves them deeply.

I want to try something with you all just imagining when Michael is in the public eye like airports, toys store , autograph signing, hotel with his three kids He see a sea of people out there then he hears in one hominy Michael Jackson we love you
he noted they are not moving toward hem . They just stands there with smiles on their faces . Michael is shock to see this the fans are just standing there smiling at hem and waving to hem . Michael says to himself these people are different they seems a lot nicer. He start walking close to them they are not trying to bomb rush hem at all he is so supplies he have very nice fans. He gets closer and closer to them they are still calm and closer he see their faces lights up . He starts shaking their hands speaking to them .once they say hi and shake his hand one by one they move away so the next person get to shake his hand
that will be so great if people act like this it will be good for us and Michael too . Don't say that it cannot be done it can be done just like this is not wishful thinking .
When I met Michael in person I walked into the room not running. That's how it should be no questing ask”.
So once again to the people that does these acts you must listen to me please

Now lets imagining in a different kind of solution.
We see Michael with his three beautiful kids they are coming out of a toy store .they are so happy that Daddy bout them some new toys to play with. The security guards was doing they job as usual guardian Michael. There was about 300 people outside. Then all of Sutton it became 3000 of Michael's fans come out of nowhere the security guard cannot do nothing at all because it happen so quick . The security guards try to protect Michael the best way they can .
We see Michael Bean push to ground also with his kids . The security guards scramble up on there feet they manage to reach for their radios to call the police. The police arrive to expand the crown of people away from Michael. Now we see Michael with a bloody nose and a big knot on his head . His kids did not make it as good as that the 3 kids are laying on the ground unconscious. The look on Michael face was so shocking to him.he looks at his poor kids he start to cry out loud OIH my GOD my babies “LOOK” what they did to my beautiful kids please somebody “HEPL ME”.

.. okay
I really hope you understand this PLEASE do not make fun of this
I really do care about Michael Jackson safety and I also keno that you do to .
I want people that read this to copy and paste on other Web site. That I do not know about . And write your name in it .It”s going to be like a change letter

Think you
Debby Goins
Wow! That was the best thing I've ever heard from a fan. I have to say, I totally agree with you. Those mad fans should be locked up or something. I am also worried of michael's safety and his children's saftey too. When I saw Michael in London outside his hotel I saw a LOT of poeple standing behind fences screaming their brains out that they loved him. I really felt the love and it also made me happy, personally to see all of these people showing their love. But when Michael's car came everybody and I mean everybody went absolutley crazy. People were jumping over the fence trying to grab Michael. I was so schocked I just stood there for a quick moment. Then I ran to the otherside of the street to catch a glimpse of him. I didn't scream or anything becasue I was in a complete shock. IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON I saw. Wawing at ME! Even if he had his sunglasses on it was almost like he was looking at me from a distance. I almost couldn't see anything and I even dropped my handbag inbetween the crowd because sooo many people were pushing me so hard. I actually got a bit hurt.
I was also thinking when I tried to push through the crowd (which was almost impossible) that I would remain calm because Michael doesn't like hysterical fans which I understand. If I were a celeb..I would react the same way.
The good part of the thing is that> MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ARE THE MMOST LOYAL FANS IN THE WORLD. Which is true. We all love him so much but we all have to really think before we act.

Black Loafers

Debbyg;188965 said:
TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS

I'm very upset with some of the fans or I should say most of the fans I'm talking to the ones that is being out of control
with Michael. I had just read a report on about Michael was mob by his fans. Pushing him against the wall of a hotel lobby
I use to say if I had a wish that will be baning with Michael but now . My wish is that the fans would be nice and calm.
Baning around Michael that is the wish I want in stand of baning with Michael cause his safety is important to me .
I do love Michael too “ . If you are saying what the hell she saying or she probably never been close to Michael
well if you guys are saying that about me ? . I had been around him before like in 1973,1979 and 2000 that is the truth.
Like in this video I saw on myspace.com . were Michael was on the stage. There was this lady with a camera he notice the lady was benign push up august the stage.He then walk over to the man to tell him to help the lady up on the stage cause she was
beaning curash

I am very worry about Michael being hurt . Every since the court trial I have been so much worried about Michael
being hurt by people that do not want to get to know him. “ Now “ I have to worry about people that post to care about him like I do?.. That do not sound right do it?. Once again to the ones is out of control you have to really understand this
Michael is forty-eight years old now and he has three children .”Now “you all can not be doing these kind of acts.
I know how you feel about hem but you'll have to understand he does not like that at all if you think he does you are toldly wrong . Believe me I really love Michael Jackson from the bottom of my heart . I have been to all of his concerts and some of his autograph signing it's always the same scene a sea of people around me pushy and screaming. I always backing up
to get out of the way of the frenzies. I am scared Michael will be hurt by craze fans of his. “You” must listen to me it's very important it's not nonsense . I know that it's very excited to see him because he'd been out of the picture for a while stance the court trial I also get excited but this is the true . I never ever tried to bomb rush him. .Michael had said time over time he really love his fans and he also said his fans are precious to him right? .So you must give him some respect right? “You all” know now Michael travels with his three kids and he loves them deeply.

I want to try something with you all just imagining when Michael is in the public eye like airports, toys store , autograph signing, hotel with his three kids He see a sea of people out there then he hears in one hominy Michael Jackson we love you
he noted they are not moving toward hem . They just stands there with smiles on their faces . Michael is shock to see this the fans are just standing there smiling at hem and waving to hem . Michael says to himself these people are different they seems a lot nicer. He start walking close to them they are not trying to bomb rush hem at all he is so supplies he have very nice fans. He gets closer and closer to them they are still calm and closer he see their faces lights up . He starts shaking their hands speaking to them .once they say hi and shake his hand one by one they move away so the next person get to shake his hand
that will be so great if people act like this it will be good for us and Michael too . Don't say that it cannot be done it can be done just like this is not wishful thinking .
When I met Michael in person I walked into the room not running. That's how it should be no questing ask”.
So once again to the people that does these acts you must listen to me please

Now lets imagining in a different kind of solution.
We see Michael with his three beautiful kids they are coming out of a toy store .they are so happy that Daddy bout them some new toys to play with. The security guards was doing they job as usual guardian Michael. There was about 300 people outside. Then all of Sutton it became 3000 of Michael's fans come out of nowhere the security guard cannot do nothing at all because it happen so quick . The security guards try to protect Michael the best way they can .
We see Michael Bean push to ground also with his kids . The security guards scramble up on there feet they manage to reach for their radios to call the police. The police arrive to expand the crown of people away from Michael. Now we see Michael with a bloody nose and a big knot on his head . His kids did not make it as good as that the 3 kids are laying on the ground unconscious. The look on Michael face was so shocking to him.he looks at his poor kids he start to cry out loud OIH my GOD my babies “LOOK” what they did to my beautiful kids please somebody “HEPL ME”.

.. okay
I really hope you understand this PLEASE do not make fun of this
I really do care about Michael Jackson safety and I also keno that you do to .
I want people that read this to copy and paste on other Web site. That I do not know about . And write your name in it .It”s going to be like a change letter

Think you
Debby Goins

:8-26-03respect: Wow! That was the best thing I've ever heard from a fan. I have to say,:D I totally agree with you. Those mad fans should be locked up or something.:screaming I am also worried of michael's safety and his children's saftey too. When I saw Michael in London outside his hotel I saw a LOT of poeple standing behind fences screaming their brains out that they loved him. I really felt the love and it also made me happy, personally to see all of these people showing their love. But when Michael's car came everybody and I mean everybody went absolutley crazy. People were jumping over the fence trying to grab Michael. I was so schocked I just stood there for a quick moment. Then I ran to the otherside of the street to catch a glimpse of him. I didn't scream or anything becasue I was in a complete shock. IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON I saw. Wawing at ME! Even if he had his sunglasses on it was almost like he was looking at me from a distance. I almost couldn't see anything and I even dropped my handbag inbetween the crowd because sooo many people were pushing me so hard. I actually got a bit hurt. :8-26-03ranting:
I was also thinking when I tried to push through the crowd (which was almost impossible) that I would remain calm because Michael doesn't like hysterical fans which I understand. If I were a celeb..I would react the same way.
The good part of the thing is that REAL (There are a few fake fans out there) MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE WORLD. Which is true. We all love him so much but we all have to really think before we act. We don't want michael to die or get seriously injured..do we? I don't. Even if I don't know michael in person I feel protective when it comes to him and his children because I love all of them sooo much.

Debbyg

Black Loafers;189676 said:
:8-26-03respect: Wow! That was the best thing I've ever heard from a fan. I have to say,:D I totally agree with you. Those mad fans should be locked up or something.:screaming I am also worried of michael's safety and his children's saftey too. When I saw Michael in London outside his hotel I saw a LOT of poeple standing behind fences screaming their brains out that they loved him. I really felt the love and it also made me happy, personally to see all of these people showing their love. But when Michael's car came everybody and I mean everybody went absolutley crazy. People were jumping over the fence trying to grab Michael. I was so schocked I just stood there for a quick moment. Then I ran to the otherside of the street to catch a glimpse of him. I didn't scream or anything becasue I was in a complete shock. IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON I saw. Wawing at ME! Even if he had his sunglasses on it was almost like he was looking at me from a distance. I almost couldn't see anything and I even dropped my handbag inbetween the crowd because sooo many people were pushing me so hard. I actually got a bit hurt. :8-26-03ranting:
The good part of the thing is that REAL (There are a few fake fans out there) MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE WORLD. Which is true. We all love him so much but we all have to really think before we act. We don't want michael to die or get seriously injured..do we? I don't. Even if I don't know michael in person I feel protective when it comes to him and his children because I love all of them sooo much.

I'm so glad some one believe in me Think you very much :wub: