Unseen Japan footage

trenny

I found some footage on youtube that i have'nt seen before of the Japan trip. Although they're just a few snippets I thought they were really cute, like.......Michael touching and trying to figure out this womans dress and Ms.Baine and Michael's other assistant tying to figure out if it was a bow-tie or a ribon Michael was wearing with his suite and at the verry end, Michael and the other guy in the Black hawk joking with the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGRMquT5Fw&NR=1
[youtube]0eGRMquT5Fw&NR=1[/youtube]

Shannon

Wow, I haven't seen this before. At least not the part at the end in the helicopter. :unsure: Great to see, he looked so good too. :p

Thanks for posting. :D

danaluvsmj

aww, that part was so cute in the blackhawk, talking to that soldier. He's always been a curious person!:D

And touching that woman's dress, haha I sure wouldn't mind if he touched mine:wink

Haha..that face (like the one in Dana's siggy)...classic! :lol That was one crazy ass night, as far as crowds went, at least..to tell you the truth, I'm kinda getting PTSD just looking back at the footage of it!:wacko: haha jk But seriously..the effect he has on people, I swear! :p He looked so good, though..:D

minnie yu

thanks for posting this one..its so great..bringin back so much sweet memories...Mike is so charming...i especially the last suit when MiKE Visited US soldier camp..love the way he put that candy into mouth..precious..!!:wub:

wacky_sis

I don't think I've ever seen him so relaxed!! Especially with the camera around.
What was it he said when he put on the reading glasses?

JANIE

I finally got to see this with sound - hubby's always been asleep next door when I've watched it as Im usually on the pc late...

I love that. Michael looked so relaxed and happy; although I think he was a little nervous in the chopper :lol: Really nice to see his smile and hear his voice again!