Ur celebrity look alikes

senecajackson

Who are some of the celebs that people tell u u resemble?

Me of course:
Photo-0681.jpg

My celeb look alike:
curlyhair-1.jpg

what do u guys think lol. At first I didnt see it, but i can kinda see how i resemble Selena, and it is an honor to have people tell me i look like her.:D

doesitmatter

senecajackson;196020 said:
Who are some of the celebs that people tell u u resemble?

Me of course:
Photo-0681.jpg

My celeb look alike:
curlyhair-1.jpg

what do u guys think lol. At first I didnt see it, but i can kinda see how i resemble Selena, and it is an honor to have people tell me i look like her.:D

Wow, you do!

I don't look like any celebrity so I'll pass.lol

senecajackson

Violet Flower;196045 said:
Here are my look-alikes:

I'm in the middle of course,:p if you guys and ladies want to find out yours, go to: http://www.myheritage.com/ it will do it for you and it's really cool:)

wow they matched u with some really cool people! out of all i'd say u look like Angela Griffin the most...with a touch of Raven Symone.:)

JANIE

I'm not sure I have any real "celebrity" lookalikes, although a year or so ago I was going to a fancy dress party and had no clue who to dress up as, and someone told me to be the "Vicar of Dibley"; which is a popular TV comedy series over here, featuring Dawn French - see below. Being on the larger size and with long black straight hair (at the time) I could probably have got away with it...
vicofdib_main_396_396x222.gif

the only recent pic I have of me on the pc is one from a party my husband and I went to; here it is ...

partypic.jpg

A few weeks ago alot of people started telling me that I look like one of the girls on the latest "DOVE" advert... which isn't very helpful because I haven't seen it. :licklips

danaluvsmj

I've had some people in my family tell me I look like actress Rosanna Arquette, which I can't complain, since she had a song written about her!

Another person told me I look like Calista Flockhart from Ally Mcbeal, although I'm not that skinny

And, someone even told me I look like Paris Hilton! I don't know why, I don't see the resemblence at all.

Anyways, you be the judge:
hot.jpg

rosanna-arquette1.jpg

tn2_calista_flockhart_4.jpg

paris-hilton-picture-1.jpg

Shannon

I think everyone resemble their celebrity-look-alikes, at least somewhat. Maybe Seneca and Selena especially. But you are all so beautiful.

A good friend of mine told me once I looked like Drew Barrymore as a child, and someone else told me I looked like Shannen Doherty... well, none of those came up as matches according to this test. :lol

Check out the result at my MySpace site, see the link in my signature. I took the test twice, and the second time I suddenly matched Michelle Williams, which I of course won't complain about. :lol

Damn, I hate that image of me, though. :cryptic Maybe that's why I matched Henry Fonda. :blink: As much as a handsome man he once was, I left him out of my collage.

Here are mine..

a href="http://www.myheritage.com" title="MyHeritage - share black and white photos with facial recognition technology" alt="MyHeritage - share black and white photos with facial recognition technology" target="_blank">

And it's funny, because I had been told, quite awhile ago, that I looked like Candance Cameron, the girl who played D.J on Full House..haha :lol And Kim Cattral? That's pretty cool; I really like 'Sex and the City' :p This is fun! :D

And Seneca, wow...I can TOTALLY see the resemblence between you and Selena now that we've got the side by side comparison..WOW! That's awesome. She was, and still is, amazing..you're both beautiful! :wub:

And Dana..Paris Hilton? lol. I have to admit, I never really saw or noticed that either, but I must say...that there might be a LITTLE resemblence..though that's not a BAD thing, she is pretty! :) I'm sure you're really happy about it, being that youre a huggee Paris Hilton fan and all..:bleh haha :lol