ur very own nickname for Michael?

LoveMeIfYouDare

i was thinking of nicknames and i remembered Michael loves nicknames...like Blanket,Applehaed,etc...

so if u were to gif this man a nickname urself,wat wld it b?

for me,mayb i wld like to call him Dar Dar...i dunno...snd weird but i think i like it...

wat bout u guys? :lol:

I think i would name him fathead or jollywolly. Why you say i would name him fathead???

Well if you take a look at some of the photos take in NYC in 2001 when he walked on that stage you can see what iam talking about lol. ( where is wearing a all blue jumpsuit) Not going into detail but try to find these photos. And Jollywolly well he likes eating Jollyranchers duh!!

minnie michael

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
:crackingu Mike N Ikes!!

Hmm...for me... Michael-babe, Mi-Mi (pronounced like Mai-Mai)... Shweetie, Cute Stuff, Hoteus Dudeus... :)

yes so cute Jan.. :D but Mi-Mi means lil cat in Chinese..xiixix Mai-Mai..isisisis :pacifier :bustbubbl :D

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

My nickname for him is Moo for some reason :lol: Dont know why LOL,probably because i sometimes call funny people or people who love havin fun and acting daft moo lol,e.g you silly moo lol. Other than that,just Mike lol.

MiuMiu

Love the Gwen pic! Yes, she rocks! Loved reading the responses! This baord is so funny. I used to call him twinkle toes.