Victory Party in Vegas

Nayru

I've just arrived back home after 3 days in Las Vegas for the MJJForum Victory Vindication Celebration. There was so much I did there. When I first arrived in vegas the day before the 1st day of the party,my mom and I visted the Excalibur and the Luxor since they where close and I found the store where Michael saw the coffin from the LWMJ interview. Here are the pics I took there :3nav
5682543_1.jpg
5682441_1.jpg
On the 1st day of the party, I get inside and look around checking out these beautiful drawings on the wall.
5682729_1.jpg

5682728_1.jpg
5682736_1.jpg
5682733_1.jpg
5682732_1.jpg
5682730_1.jpg
. I also danced alot and made a few new friends as well. 2nd day before the party started I went to go see the mall with the beautiful ceiling also from LWMJ and look inside the store where MJ bought all that stuff from. It truly is a beautiful ceiling as this pic shows
5682544_1.jpg
. Near the mall there was a wax museum and inside is the most sexiest MJ stature ever. I got to touch and even give it a kiss.
5682740_1.jpg
5682809_1.jpg
5682808_1.jpg
At the party, I got to see alot of great performers and during dinnerMichael's dad Joe showed up and I got his autograph. 3rd day of the party we had a big water ballon fight outside just chilled out. I left with my new friend and MJ buddy Nichole who performed on the 2nd day and me and her went to the mall w/ the nice ceiling and looked through the store. We talked to a guy that worked there and he told us where MJ went in the store, his shoes, ect... We walked everywhere Michael walked in that mall. Now that I'm back home, tomorrow I'm going to try to get the rest of my pics uploaded on here to show to all of u. It was such a great party. :D

senecajackson

My buddy Kim (MJJFANN) was present and had artwork displayed at the party!
She hasn't made it back yet, but she told me alot about the party! I'm glad everyone had a great time!
I wanna see more pics!
Wish I could have made it!

senecajackson

Originally posted by frozen rose
Lovely paintings.

especially this one:
5699487_t.jpg

This is my bestfriend's drawing! Her name is Kim (MJFANNN), you all who where there probably seen her! She hasn't made it home from Vegas yet, but she should be back tomorrow! I let her know what u all thought!
I'm so happy for her! :D

Awesome.! I'm glad you had fun I wish I could've gone no way would my parents lemme travel to las vegas on my own.

Anyways did you see a friend of mine ? Stellanie? She got red hair and red freckles on her cheeks?.I think she went to las vegas for the party.She should be back today she said she would call me Wensday

ThrillerGirl_

Wow, seemed like you had a lot of fun! :D

5699487_t.jpg

I love this painting! Is there anyway I could view a larger version of it? :) It looks really creative.

senecajackson

I knew that everyone would love her work! Kim is going to be so happy when she get's back and see's this thread! She's a phenomenal artist I'm telling you! And she has much more that she didn't bring along! Believe it or not it doesn't take her any longer than a few days to complete her drawings!
Glad u all like it! :D

Go Kim, Go Kim, Go Kim!! :banana-mu