WANT YOUR VERY OWN PERSONALISED PICTURE WITH MJ?

SexyMJLover

hey guys!

Jay has just shown me his latest wicked idea on his site, so please check this out!!!

WANT YOUR VERY OWN PERSONALISED PICTURE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!?!

Well you can! JMJ Store now brings you your very own hand-drawings with Mr. Michael Jackson.  We offer a memory of meeting him on a different level.  Ever wished you could have a picture taken with Michael during the Thriller or Bad era?  Well be it with young or old Michael — we can customize you drawing to any preference, right down to what Michael Pose you want.  This is you chance to have an image of you and your idol in a way that a camera just cannot process. 

How it works?                                                        

You simply send us a photograph of either yourself or the person you wish to be drawn beside Michael and voila!  Please also provide us with a picture of the King of Pop you wish to be drawn with.  All personalised drawings are framed and A4 sized.

Visit the JMJ Store at http://www.jmj-productions.co.uk for more details, link is in my siggy ok!

mj_and_alki1.jpg

Awww, how cute! :wub: What a neat idea! :) I think I'd rather wait until I meet him again to have an actual picture of me and him done though ( :lol: ), but I like this idea all the same! :D

SexyMJLover

OH MY GOD!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite

i put in a request for a pic yday, and Jay's just shown it to me on cam and i'm speechless!!! :eek:

not only did he get it FAR better than i ever imagined, but so quick aswell! so, as soon as it gets here i'll take a pic and show u guys ok hehe!

Jay, i dunno wat to say, ur a genius and thank u SOOOO MUCH! :D :tooexcite

SexyMJLover

hey guys!

sorry i'm late back with this pic, but first i missed the Postman lol, and then i had to reinstall my damn scanner hehe...

mjnme1a.jpg

^ i hate seeing myself in pics, but OMG... the sketch of Michael is just GORGEOUS!!!

i'd also asked Jay if he could draw my recently deceased cat and wen this arrived it brought tears to my eyes... hun, it's just beautiful, thank u soooo much!!!

lucycat1.jpg