Watchin\' Da \'88 Grammy\'s Makes Me So Mad

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
*put mattress on concrete, hoping she lands on it*
:laugh

I thought that said matress of concrete...I was like..how RUDE! :D

HeavenSent

:drinkingb Yeah, fortunately we do that keep that dorkiness it on the inside, eh? :laugh

I doubt if Michael likes to hang around openly dork women.

A

Anonymous

:drinkingb Yeah, fortunately we do that keep that dorkiness it on the inside, eh? :laugh

I doubt if Michael likes to hang around openly dork women.

If MJ can sit wearing tight ass pink pants...with his legs crossed and talk about magic and sing about flying...then he's dork enough to handle me.

:D

A

Anonymous

:laugh the pink pants. LMAO.
lol..the only reason that we can excuse him for that is because it was the 80s.

Men got away with a lot of things then that they wouldn't get away with now.

dangerous

LMAO. I agree, MJ is VERY VERY secure. The Gold Thong is a TESTAMENT to that trait.

2Dangerous4MJ's name is Shannon ( i think!!)

HeavenSent

^^ For real. You think he'd go out on stage in all that shiny gold, scared that his umph is protruding too much????? I think not!!

Mathilde

Am I a bad fan if I can't keep track of facts like that...? Tbh I don't really care about it, winning awards isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO.

2Dangerous4MJ

Originally posted by Mathilde
Am I a bad fan if I can't keep track of facts like that...? Tbh I don't really care about it, winning awards isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO.

Who said that you have to keep track of facts? Um, no one. lol It's not like I dug this information from the crack of my ass. I was watching the awards and posted. Plain and simple.