We\'ve Had Enough

I just listened to it again and I really really think this is a powerful song.:bowdown It has the feeling of Earth Song in it. Who else think this song rocks? Michael's voice is just AMAZING.:cloud9 Man, I love this song.B) I would love it very much if it'd released as a single.:giddy

Sorry if this had been already discussed. Feel free to close this thread if it is.:unsure:

I love, LOVE, LOVVEEEE "We've Had Enough"! It's such a beautifully powerful song with such a great message. I really wish it had been released as a single/shortfilm, especially during the 2004 election, if you get my drift..:cryptic :lol

It's an awesome song and I really hope Michael puts it on the next album or something. It would be fitting for it! :)

minnie yu

yes !!!!!!!!!!! we've had enough is one of the most best songs of MIke since 01..in my own humble opinion...this song is much better than some of tracks in INVIN album..:8-26-03respect: it was said MIke recorded this song in 03 during that messy perid ..its obviously MIke put his whole heart in this song..and his own emotion make it more meaningful and unique..especially at the end when he was shouting out loudly its so heartbreaking..and my heart is aching so badly when i listened to that part..exactly the same way when i listened to earth song..:8-26-03respect:

its such a pity we couldnot release this wonderful act as a single..its such a shame today's chart is full of those crap rappers and no one's work can compared to Mike's....i wanna MIke back on the chart so badly...only he can give us ture music..:8-26-03respect:

minnie yu said:
yes !!!!!!!!!!! we've had enough is one of the most best songs of MIke since 01..in my own humble opinion...this song is much better than some of tracks in INVIN album..:8-26-03respect: it was said MIke recorded this song in 03 during that messy perid ..its obviously MIke put his whole heart in this song..and his own emotion make it more meaningful and unique..especially at the end when he was shouting out loudly its so heartbreaking..and my heart is aching so badly when i listened to that part..exactly the same way when i listened to earth song..:8-26-03respect:

its such a pity we couldnot release this wonderful act as a single..its such a shame today's chart is full of those crap rappers and no one's work can compared to Mike's....i wanna MIke back on the chart so badly...only he can give us ture music..:8-26-03respect:

Awwww yes you're right girl. I've been really craving for "real" music cuz I'm not feelin' any of the kind of music that's "in" right now.:( I can count on my hand the very few songs I like nowadays.

That's why I am soooo holding on to Michael's music. I just watched his Bucharest concert last night again and dang, it made me screaming like I'm really there watching him on stage!:mf_w00t2: :lol

dreamdancer

Yes, it's really a great song!! No one is as insightful and sensitive to so many of the problems in the world and so expressive and so hopeful in his message as Michael! We've Had Enough is Earth Song to the one-hundredth power--at least! Every time I listen to disk 4, I listen to this song at least 3 or 4 times--it's so beautiful it's hard to let it go once you start hearing it again. Not only is the message and spirituality of it beautiful, Michael's voice is amazing, so many timbres and tones--I wish it would be released as a single and be played on the radio over and over all day!