What are you doing to support Michael

MJslave

I know this might be kind of a dumb question, but I just want to know, do you pray every single night or burn candles for him, etc. I just thought it might be good to share how we are all supporting Michael in our own way. I am burning candals and incencse for him, white for protection, orange for legal matters, pink for love, silver for when you can't garuntee a positive out come (it will make the outcome look a lot better) and blue for peace, and God energies. And for incencse burn Frankincense and sandalwood for protection. At least it gives me comfort that I can do SOMETHING for him, even if it isn't something anyone else is going to see as 'evidence'.

MJslave

That's what I do, and when I accidently fall asleep without praying for him I have a heart attack when I wake up, like 'WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!'
Plus I have got 'MICHAEL IS INNOCENT' on my bedroom door so that everyone gets the message (even though the only one who sees it is my mum)

By listening to his music.
By Showing off that I like MJ.
I sing along to his music out loud LOL in the street.I show off in the mall.

I like do that kind of stuff.Watch mj.

I just hope i dont pray for him just hope.I j ust hope and wish him the best.

I show my undying support of Michael by defending him to others, playing his music, wearing my support buttons/shirts, sending supportive messages/gifts his way whenever given the opportunity and going to court to support him whenever I get the chance...like this week, when I go up there for the verd...I mean, the victory... :D :popcorn

LilMsPYT

By Listening to his music......... Telling all the people around me the truth about him.......and im getting one of those MJ Bands ....... and my mum might make me a MJ INNOCENCE top :) .

abbymjgirl

RottenBlackRoses: I loooove your Phantom blends!

Well, I definitely pray for him EVERY single night!! I believe in the power of prayer!!

I also had this special wrist band made that says 'Michael' on the top and then the bottom it says 'INNOCENT'! It's white and the words are gold. I wear this sometimes on my wrist but sometimes on my right ankle. See, it's like where I have a lot of stregnth and power so it's like a symbol. :thumbsup Get it?

I listen to his music and sing along! I let everyone know that I am a supporter and that I LOVE him!! They may not like it but I don't care! I know Michael appreciates my efforts!!!

I also just do something that's probably ridiculous or funny to someone but I do it: everytime I see him on tv or hear his song on the radio I have to put my hand up and do the "V" sign for victory and say "VICTORY". I don't think it's ridiculous, I just feel that it helps!! :D

Saphster

Originally posted by DaNcInG mAcHiNe
I continue to buy his CD's etc,defend him,play his music and request his music on radio stations.

Same here. I still look for his music at local record stores, and play his music. And, I pray for him a lot. :sneddoncrybaby

Nickip

I listen to his music open ma windows al the doors n let the music blast out of the house so the whole village can hear it lol it jus mkes me so happy n excited when i listen to his music i only blast out of my house when ma dad leaves me in the house alone and takes ma sis out fishing lol and i have a one candle on ma desk burning ...i also say lots of prayers for him and his family

Janet

I've made a couple of 'MJ's innocent' tops that I wear quite often, and I try my best to convince people he's innocent by telling them how weak the case is and by giving them actual facts instead of all that bullshit from the Tabloids.

Also I try to convert people into MJ fans by playing his music really loud for them so they can hear what a fantastic artist he is and it's actually worked and I've gotten quite a few people converted.. So that my little victory over the Mj haters!

Besides that I pray for Michael every night and I'm absolutely convinced that it'll help him win this and get through it!

***Kesh