What are your cAREER PLANS IN life

mjlover123

My Career Plans in life is becoming a clinical psychologist, so i can help people live more happier productive lives. Iam now at the moment working on my Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts. I plan on continuing my studies earning my Bacherlor's Master's and later my Doctorate degree in Psychology. What are your career plans and goals and how do u plan to acheive them?:)

brnthsdiscout

mjlover123;195975 said:
My Career Plans in life is becoming a clinical psychologist, so i can help people live more happier productive lives. Iam now at the moment working on my Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts and i plan on continuing my studies earning my Bacherlor's Master's and later my Doctorate degree in Psychology. What are your career plans and goals and how do u plan to acheive them?:)

good for you!!:59: what state are you gonna have your practice in? my career plans are to win the lottery.:lol actually, i want to buy and sell real estate in az...not to be an agent, but to flip homes...i'll check out the market in tucson and get started right away. in hawaii homes are too expensive but are a bargain in the southwest.

mjlover123

brnthsdiscout;196004 said:
good for you!!:59: what state are you gonna have your practice in? my career plans are to win the lottery.:lol actually, i want to buy and sell real estate in az...not to be an agent, but to flip homes...i'll check out the market in tucson and get started right away. in hawaii homes are too expensive but are a bargain in the southwest.

WELL I might start out as a salaried psychologist working at a local clinic or hospital and then 4 years later have my practice in New Jersey.:D

senecajackson

I would love to do something in media production. directing, writing, photography...something of the sort. I use to know exactly what i wanted to do now im not so sure...

Saphster

At first I was going to University studying Psychology to get a bachelor's degree. I wanted to become a Psychologist. Then, decided to be a Guidance Counselor. The kind that helps teens at their schools to help them find a career that would interest them.

But, those plans were cut short due to no transportation. So, I reisgned and went to a nearby college. I am studying Visual Arts Communication/Graphic design. I want to become a graphic designer. My aunt is a graphic designer and she can help me find a job as one as well.

But, I will definately go back to University when I get a car. :wink But, for now I am studying web design pretty hard.

QuietSoul

I hope you all succeed, you have great plans. :)

I have an A Level in Art & Design, as I wanted to be an Illustrator, but after the course I decided it wasn't for me. So I've started studying Archaeology and Ancient History, alongside English Language. I know there are a lot of doors that'll open once I get my qualifications, so I'm not aiming at a particular career path right now, though Egyptology is very appealing!

Mathilde

Right now I'm working on getting a Bachelor degree in International Management.

And after that my plan is to get a Master's degree in auditing.

I'm currently working on a bachelor's in English here at the U of A (I just transferred here from a jnr. college, I'm in my 3rd year) , with a plan to go to law school afterwards, to become a defense attorney. However, writing (particurally creative writing, as anyone who knows me knows I am nuts about :p ) and politics are also passions of mine, which I hope to be able to continuously incorporate in my life and plans, also. :cool:

Black Loafers

I am in a British International School in Shanghai called REGO and I am in my 2 year highhschool weven though I am 19. I do Business Studies, Media Studies, Psychology and IELTS and I am thinking of major in Business and Media and Psychology if that's possible. I really don't know yet what do in future but I am thinking of becoming and sucsessful business woman or a journalist so I can interview MJ :p
I dunno..I want to become rich though.