What Could Have Been...

Missy

I don't expect many replies to this but meh... I need to get out some feelings I've been bottling up all day.

Tonight was the night I was supposed to be seeing Michael at the O2... My summer has been the worst ever and of course, Michael was supposed to be my shining light in the dark once again, and now he's gone before I had chance to see him, let alone begin to try to explain how much I love him. His passing makes me think perhaps my summer wasn't so bad afterall... Losing him has been worse than almost anything.

I just still can't believe all of this has happened. When I think of the last couple of weeks I think I have been dealing with things pretty well, despite everything. I've kept busy with my job, been spending more time with my boyfriend and been going out more. But tonight has hit me hard. I'm glad I managed to keep busy by doing some paperwork for my job tomorrow otherwise I don't know what I've have been doing. I just keep thinking where I should be, what Michael should be doing, who his children should be with... None of it seems fair or right. I read this post back and it doesn't even begin to express how I feel.

I just want him back so much. I miss him. :1crying

MJfan01'

:( It's still hard to believe that he's gone. I miss him so much, and if he were alive those O2 concert would have been great. I find peace knowing that Michael is in Heaven. Now no one can hurt him again.

SexyChica

Missy;216023 said:
I don't expect many replies to this but meh... I need to get out some feelings I've been bottling up all day.

Tonight was the night I was supposed to be seeing Michael at the O2... My summer has been the worst ever and of course, Michael was supposed to be my shining light in the dark once again, and now he's gone before I had chance to see him, let alone begin to try to explain how much I love him. His passing makes me think perhaps my summer wasn't so bad afterall... Losing him has been worse than almost anything.

I just still can't believe all of this has happened. When I think of the last couple of weeks I think I have been dealing with things pretty well, despite everything. I've kept busy with my job, been spending more time with my boyfriend and been going out more. But tonight has hit me hard. I'm glad I managed to keep busy by doing some paperwork for my job tomorrow otherwise I don't know what I've have been doing. I just keep thinking where I should be, what Michael should be doing, who his children should be with... None of it seems fair or right. I read this post back and it doesn't even begin to express how I feel.

I just want him back so much. I miss him. :1crying

I'm like you all I do is try to keep busy. When I sit around idle my grief just takes over me. I knew I couldn't afford to go to the London shows, but I knew it would have been great. I feel I should have been coming on this board hearing all the fans rave about how wonderful the concerts were and being envious of all the fans that made it to watch our beloved Michael perform masterfully as always. Now, I come here trying to be near people who understand what anguish, anger and mass confusion I have been going through these past weeks.

I agree I want him back so much. He should be here with his children. Just being Michael.

Missy

Aww thank you guys. *hugs* I'm beginning to let it go now, afterall, Michael's passing in itelf is a lot harder to deal with than the fact that I didn't get to see him. But I still think he should be here, having a great time with his children. My thoughts are definately still with his children.

DirtyDiana87

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Please see my thread titled Hey MJEOL'ers I need to talk. I just wanted you to know I know exactly how you feel. *HUGS*

LittleSusie50

Ever thought about having a concert anyway Missy?
You could snuggle in for the night and watch Michael Live in Bucharest.
Program your fave songs and listen to them while perusing your magazines and Michael memorabilia...
Make a scrap book...
Jornal your fave memories of Michael...or fave Michael lyrics...
Just some thoughts.
Consider how lucky and blessed you are to even have a ticket!
{{{huggies}}}:rolleyes:

Missy

LittleSusie50;216194 said:
Ever thought about having a concert anyway Missy?
You could snuggle in for the night and watch Michael Live in Bucharest.
Program your fave songs and listen to them while perusing your magazines and Michael memorabilia...
Make a scrap book...
Jornal your fave memories of Michael...or fave Michael lyrics...
Just some thoughts.
Consider how lucky and blessed you are to even have a ticket!
{{{huggies}}}:rolleyes:
What a great idea! :D I especially love the idea of making a scrapbook about my favourite memories of him. I found a really cute video of him yesterday that I haven't seen for ages and I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about it. I'm definately going to go through all my memorabilia whilst playing his music.

Thanks for reminding my how lucky I am. *hugs*

DirtyDiana, I'm off to your thread right now!

DirtyDiana87

I like so many of his fans were waiting on tickets for the U.S. tour. It was set in stone a friend of mine and I were just waiting on tickets/dates. I wish Michael could come back. :(