What happened here?

Black Loafers

I've got this photo of michael and I just wanna know what happened to him..
I have no idea..:idontknow
3447786819.jpg

mysteriousone

Oh dear.......how to explain this, lol! I remember when this picture first surfaced and a thread was started! I found the thread, but MINUS the picture, so I'm guessing it was deleted from the thread! By whom, I have no idea! :idontknow However, here's the link for you to read! There's quite a few theories out there regarding that picture and we never found out exactly what happened to Michael, IF anything at all even happened to him--it may have been part of his disguise, who knows! :idontknow

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=10466

Mysti!

4evermjj

It's been said that....Blanket hit him while they were playing...but I don't know if that's the truth:idontknow

4evermjj

That would definitely stop the rumors...:happymail: but Michael seems okay and relaxed about it. Whatever happened it didn't stop him from shopping...it can't be bad, can it?:eek:

pledgemy2mj

Whatever the reason was we to know that for whatever disguise Michael tries each time, they almost never work because he said so himself that many people always figured out it's him from the shape of his physique:licklips and his walk:licklips . I bet that even happens when he was the fat man suit..lol. :p