what i saw...

LoveMeIfYouDare

i was shopping in a mall and was juz walking around aimlessly...den i decided to go look at some laptop so i went into a huge electronic store and there were like hundreds of TVs inside playing different things.

then i saw this big plasma TV playing "Smooth Criminal" and so naturally i stopped and looked.and den i saw this wonderful sight. :popcorn

a little gal n boy about 6 or 7 yrs old were standing like 10cm from the TV,really close and were dancing to the music and the lil boy was trying to mimick Michael's dancemoves.it was so adorable. :D he kept telling the gal sth i couldn't really hear and the both of the were really having a blast. :banana-mu

i dunno y but i was really moved at that pt of time and i juz stood there and watch and smiling like an idiot.it was like michael has the power to even make little kids move their feet.and also for the fact that Michael is still gaining fans...even little ones..and i was so happy.:)

i noe this thread moz pro sounds silly but juz tot i would share...

cheers!Michael is the KOP! :drinkingb

Aww!! :) That IS very moving! And soo refreshing to see that this man's pure MAGIC is STILL inspiring people (particurally young ones), in spite of all of the mudslinging waged at him. You oughta write Michael a message on MJJSource about this or something..I'm sure it would warm his heart to hear something like this, especially now..:blowkisse

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

mjj_girl05

Me too I would be smiling and probably dancing a lil bit myself lol! Let me tell you guys something too, my baby sister is only 2 years old and she looooves Michael! When she sees him she freezes and just watches him. To shut her up if she's crying just put on Michael and she'll shut up and start dancing and singing along! She knows all of MJ's songs and knows almost all the words! One time we were at Target and she had her little headphones on listening to Michael and she started singing out loud! First she was like "Beat it, Beat it!" really loud and then once she took the headphones off so she can look around at the toys and stuff she yelled out, "Cause I'm bad I'm bad ya know it!" It was soo cute cuz she's only 2 years old and she's in love with Michael! She even told me one time at the dinner table (cuz she knows how to say "I love you") she looked at me and said "Alicia (that's me! lol) I love Michael!" I said, "What?" and she was like, "I love Michael" and I was laughing and I said "I love Michael too baby!" and later that night we watched one of Michael's dvd's we have. I just thought I would share since it relates to the topic! lol

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
Me too I would be smiling and probably dancing a lil bit myself lol! Let me tell you guys something too, my baby sister is only 2 years old and she looooves Michael! When she sees him she freezes and just watches him. To shut her up if she's crying just put on Michael and she'll shut up and start dancing and singing along! She knows all of MJ's songs and knows almost all the words! One time we were at Target and she had her little headphones on listening to Michael and she started singing out loud! First she was like "Beat it, Beat it!" really loud and then once she took the headphones off so she can look around at the toys and stuff she yelled out, "Cause I'm bad I'm bad ya know it!" It was soo cute cuz she's only 2 years old and she's in love with Michael! She even told me one time at the dinner table (cuz she knows how to say "I love you") she looked at me and said "Alicia (that's me! lol) I love Michael!" I said, "What?" and she was like, "I love Michael" and I was laughing and I said "I love Michael too baby!" and later that night we watched one of Michael's dvd's we have. I just thought I would share since it relates to the topic! lol

aww...she is so cute...juz imagining it makes me laugh...:D