What is Michael\'s best feature?

Kanya

What do you feel that is Michael's most beauteous characteristic? You must choose one outer best quality only, and one inner best quality.

In spite of it being so not easy to choose, I shall have to go with:

Michael's smile; :D
Michael's soul. :rollingba

privacy

Oh god that's hard.. one feature?

Hmm.

Ha. His soul because that's shown in many different features and characteristics =D

Kanya

That is okay...
Good answer, or when he is about to chuckle like a child, as though he had stolen his mother's necklace to give it to his cunning teacher...My most favourite smile of Michael has to be that one that displayed a string of teeth with two gaps , when he was 13 years of age or something like that...Michael gap-toothed...That is one adorable view to admire...

abbymjgirl

One..hmm.that's hard..but

I'm going with: Michael's eyes.

His eyes because to me, they tell how he's feeling. Whether he be happy, amused, sad, upset, or whatever, you can see it in his eyes. You can see his smile, you can hear his laughter, you can feel his emotions through his eye. If I could just stare in his eyes, I bet I could feel his heart. If one could stare in his eyes I bet it would make you me feel safe, like nothing could hurt you...now that was deep. :laugh

I could stare in them forever. :heart2:

LoveMeIfYouDare

for me,i think i'll go with his eyes too...:) so beautiful n mysterious...

as for the inside,i'll say his kindness...for the fact that he is willing to give a damn to the world n those pple who r less fortunate out there...that really makes him extra special...:)

Kanya

I find your answers very beautiful...Thank you...

I am going to leave now, but I shall be back in 9 days, so I shall be writing to you again...Happy Holidays!...

Physically: His eyes, SMILE ( :faint:
wub.gif
), and HAIR :tooexcite (I swear I must've burned a hole into the back of his head in court! :laugh ).

Personalitywise: His gentle charm, caring, and generousity. He is such a sweetheart..:inlove

Shannon

Ohh.. Its way too difficult to say only one thing. He IS The Beauty. His smile and his eyes are adorable, and his soul and heart are both made of gold. I love everything in that man.

senecajackson

That is hard cause naturally, I'd say everythang!
But
His charming, loving, beautiful personality!
Along with his BEEAAAUTIFUL round, sexy, eyes!

mjj_girl05

Outer: His eyes

Inner: His big heart

I love that man soooo much! I can't even explain how I feel cuz no words can justify how much I care about Michael and how much I love him.