What should Michael\'s new album be called?

mcilroga

What do you want Mike's new album to be called? There are unlimited possibilities, yet at the moment, I can't think of anything. :idontknow

mnewma13

How bout Jack is back, or something similar, or how bout, inspired or Still standing. Something that screams stronger then before

Ginga

mnewma13 said:
How bout Jack is back, or something similar, or how bout, inspired or Still standing. Something that screams stronger then before

Ahh...'Still standing'...I really like that! :]

mnewma13

yeah elton did lol.....what about lyrics to the tune. sort of along the same lines as HIStory
Or Xscape, cause i love that song

How about Pickles? Or maybe Tomatoes? That would attract a lot of attention (as if he doesn't get enough) :bleh
But seriously, that's a tough one. I know that Michael will come up with a fantastic name.

Sunshine

:mf_w00t2: I HOPE he calls it

"You're So Beautiful" :wub:

The name of the song he wrote to US! :wub: You, me, everyone who supported and believed in him during the trial.

Wouldn't that be perfect? I think it would. I would LOVE it!

Fran

mcilroga said:
What do you want Mike's new album to be called? There are unlimited possibilities, yet at the moment, I can't think of anything. :idontknow

Hmm! Like you I am stuck on this one. Tried so hard awhile back too but somehow could not get past Visionary!

It needs a one word title like all the others that covers everything.

Of course it depends a lot on the content of the Album.

How will it be? Reflecting on life or pure Magical? A mixture of that or something entirely different?

A magnificent musical update. :) I love it already :)

mcilroga

All of Michael's album titles are only one word, besides Off the Wall. Somehow, he just fits a really cool word in there.

HeavenSent

It should be self titled:

Michael Jackson.

He's so diverse, I'm sure all his songs will scream, "Michael Jackson" all the way. The title will fit perfect. And when he names his album that, I fully expect my 5%. :D