What was Michael\'s sexiest video?

xenedra

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]For me it's a toss up between "Dirty Diana" and "Come Together"! :licklips[/quote]

Ok I change my vote to yours. What was I thinking?

Teva

Hands down!!!! DIRTY DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIRTY DIANA DIRTY DIANA DIRTY DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched that after he died and was salivating. The way he thrust his shoulders forward and backwards, curves his lips, rips his shirt open and bares his chest. I knew he wanted me.

LittleSusie50

OMG...COME TOGETHER. Hands down.
From the moment he took those steps toward the microphone, and the opening to the song I had never
heard before, to the end where he is standing there posing with the band, those fans blowing...damn.
I was with a group of girlfriends, we were wbout 16 or 17 I think. We had our own MOONWALKER premiere party!
When COME TOGETHER came on, we were mesmerized. No one said a word the whole time. When he finally finished working his mojo, we all looked at each other in stunned silence.
"Rewind it!" I screamed.
I'm telling you, I learned the true meaning of the word lust at that moment.
Michael needed a good spanking for being so naughty on that stage. That video is dangerous.
To this day, it still makes me melt whenever I see it.
There are many others, but that one leaves me speechless...and breathless.
Come together indeed... :blush :yeahright

Juniorlady

Ooh, where to start?

Come Together
In The Closet
Give in to Me

I've been watching Come Together a lot on youtube. I mean, tight black leather pants are my weakness. :licklips

Teva

Major Props for Come Together. He had me at the first note, that canary yellow shirt and tight leather pants.... yum....but my heart belongs to Dirty Diana. The way he glances to the side as if he is on his guard for the man-eater, or the way his eyes squints in a come hither way. The way he screams DIANA!, DIANA! LET ME BE. I have no clue how Brooke Sheilds kept her hands to herself. Hmm I would have shut the show down.

It is not just the music video, but also the live performances of this song. There is a particular rendition from the Bad tour where it is just him in a beam of light on stage. He starts to sing, "You cannot make me stay so take your weight of of me", somewhere in the song MJ starts to caress the microphone stand like a woman's body and goes down to the floor and comes back up.............HALLELUJAH! Can I get a witness up in here.

LittleSusie50

Testify Teva! I hear you!
I know EXACTLY what your talking about!
The first time I saw that, I could have died a happy woman right at that moment!
Naughty, naughty Michael...
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the Bad Era! :mjeol2 :yikes :pacify

Cristine87

[quote name="Teva"] The way he screams DIANA!, DIANA! LET ME BE. I have no clue how Brooke Sheilds kept her hands to herself. Hmm I would have shut the show down.
[/quote]
:rollin You need to shut up immediately! Why you gotta say what I've been thinking for years? How the hell did Brooke Shields not attack his ass and he was in love her? I would've been on it, on it, on it!

My vote for sexiest MJ video: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!! The man was naked. That's all I need, that's all I want! Not only was he naked, but he was singing a love song and he was looking all sensitive and vulnerable and I loved the little dance moves he was doing. Ugh, he was killing me throughout that whole video. LMP sort of killed it but he was sexy!

Teva

Big Daddy Michael in YANA coming out of a lake with the morning sunlight bathing his naked body, while the water conceals more ahem intimate parts..............OH, and he's an angel!
images

Juniorlady

[quote name="Teva"]Big Daddy Michael in YANA coming out of a lake with the morning sunlight bathing his naked body, while the water conceals more ahem intimate parts..............OH, and he's an angel!
images
[/quote]
Don't get me started on YANA. I envy LMP for being near him in all his glory. "Big Daddy Michael" :hilarious There should be a thread for pet names.

OneMoreChance

YANA! how could I have no listed that one! My fav is when he's on the stage in that black shirt (not buttoned) and his pants were riding a little low and you could see his hipbones and his big hands flowing around! God!

Cristine87

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]YANA! how could I have no listed that one! My fav is when he's on the stage in that black shirt (not buttoned) and his pants were riding a little low and you could see his hipbones and his big hands flowing around! God![/quote]
Ugh, if that man were any finer, I think I'd go blind!

Chosen

Who Is It!!!! I loved how he touched things, how he stood, the clothes he wore.

BOTDF - red leather glory!!