When can we expect a verdict?

MJslave

So you mean that on Wednsday I could turn on the tv and the greatest sentense ever created 'MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN PROVEN INNOCENT' ?

HeavenSent

FYI: In the court of American law they never say 'innocent'.

The verdict is either read 'guilty' or 'not guilty'.

Just a little tidbit...Just so you can be prepared :)

MJslave

I think I might go on the puter to find out coz I don't exactly want to find out from the media!!! Sadly I have to go to the library so either way I will be crying in front of everyone which is emb., and when someone asks whats the matter I will be like 'michael...*sniff*...was proven...INNOCENT!!!" Then In will go and by all his cds again

Drizzl

But you know deep down he will emerge the victor in the end. It's just the wait that's hard to take.

sistahlamb

Look, after closing arguments is when the jury begins deliberations.

It's been said many times that when a persons innocence or guilt is so obvious, the jury can have a virdict within hours of deliberating. Maybe that could be the case in this trial but then agian, there's so much evidence that the jury needs to look over.

But the most important thing is reasonable doubt has been established in this trial.

Every one of those jurors have to believe he is guilty beond a reasonable doubt for him to be convicted. It's all or nothing in my opinion.

Cristine87

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Closing arguments are this Wednesday. Looking forward to Meserau's!!!! I'm sure his will not disappoint!!!!
Me too! I can't wait to hear his clsoing argument!

Drizzl

Again, look at how this trial has gone. The prosecution has really fallen on it's face here. Trying to bring in 93 was a total waste of time. The alcohol and conspiracy charges have been decimated to hell, which then brings doubt into the molestation charges. Because the procecution linked each of these charge to the molestation if one falls the others follow.

senecajackson

Originally posted by Drizzl
Again, look at how this trial has gone. The prosecution has really fallen on it's face here. Trying to bring in 93 was a total waste of time. The alcohol and conspiracy charges have been decimated to hell, which then brings doubt into the molestation charges. Because the procecution linked each of these charge to the molestation if one falls the others follow.

hopefully the jury has seen this throughout the trial! But like everyone I'm pretty sure that MJ will be vindicated...just as everyone again though...there is this nervousnous! I'm going through so much emotionally and I think it is the nerves from this case that is just causing me to snap!!

But I'll be fine....just nervous...

senecajackson

Originally posted by Michaels Lover
i know he will be vindicated. but i am so scared, i can't help it. and i'm scared to be alone that day :(

me too...I really want to be with my bestfriend Mjslovelyone on that day, and call up all my other MJ pals....
We have all went through this together...and we don't know what to expect....just keep in contact with ur MJ pals for emotional support. :thumbsup