When was the last time MJ toured the states?

ajkinkycuffs

Toured as in, world tours? Bad concert I believe.

I hated that he said World Tour during the Dangerous and History tours, and it didn't include the US. That was F-d up lol. Hence the "WORLD TOUR" Michael lol.

And Bad was what.......87-88ish..so thats.. OMG, i was born in 87! LOL....almost 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HIStory tour did stop in Hawaii, though. :p And the Dangerous tour was originally supposed to include the US too, I think, but of course, the rest of it all got cancelled, because of the stupid allegations..:rolleyes: :mad:

And then of course, we had the MSG and American Bandstand performances in 2001 and 2002, not to mention the performance at the Democratic fundraiser (where that pic of him and Bill Clinton that was shown in his Neverland dance studio on Bashir was taken, I think :D ) but the last full scale TOUR performance would be in '97, in Honolulu..:cool:

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;185063 said:
Toured as in, world tours? Bad concert I believe.

I hated that he said World Tour during the Dangerous and History tours, and it didn't include the US. That was F-d up lol. Hence the "WORLD TOUR" Michael lol.

And Bad was what.......87-88ish..so thats.. OMG, i was born in 87! LOL....almost 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think it was a "WORLD TOUR" because I'm on the other side of the world and he performed in my country! :p LOL! And I was gonna say.........I'm sure he performed HIStory somewhere in the states, but I see Tara already beat me too it! :thumbsup

So his last world tour was in 1996/97.......:D

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

For real? I didn't know he went to Hawaii. That's so weird. Maybe it's just cause I never heard any kind of stories or instances from Hawaii and MJ being there lol. My bad.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;185072 said:
For real? I didn't know he went to Hawaii. That's so weird. Maybe it's just cause I never heard any kind of stories or instances from Hawaii and MJ being there lol. My bad.
I'm pretty sure Tara's mentioned it before in other threads, lol! Oh well.......now you know! :D

Mysti!