Where is sunshine.larrabazal?

Palmyra

Can someone contact Sunshine and let us know how things are? A family member can't disappear without anyone noticing.

By the way, on a possibly related note, Internet arguments aren't worth having. The Internet is not serious business. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other, but Internet flame wars/fights are a waste of time.

HeavenSent

Palmyra;231392 said:
Can someone contact Sunshine and let us know how things are? A family member can't disappear without anyone noticing.

I was on twitter and typed in her name and there's been no activity since October so that's a useless tool. She was last here in mid December, so I sincerely hope this was just a matter of her neeing to take a mental break. Hoping and praying for the best!

OneMoreChance

This is the only thing that sucks about becoming close friends with people over the internet. Sometimes they just seem to disappear and you never hear from them again. I miss sunshine!:(

Saphster

Maybe she's taking a break from the Michael world. I remember disappearing a while back (a few months before Michael died) from the Michael world. I think she'll be okay.