which MJ songs make u cry...

LoveMeIfYouDare

i was being left alone at home with nothing to do so i decided to watch some MJ video...den i was trying to see which video can make me cry n man i was surprised!!!"Gone Too Soon" actually made me cry the hardest coz Mike's voice in it is juz...juz...like an angel... :D and then the nez one is "Will You Be There"...especially the last part when he said all those things...God!after these video i swear i love this man more than eva!!!

wat bout u guys?

p.s sorry if this has been posted b4... :pacifier

i neva saw "gone too soon"..i want 2 though.....

the video that makes me cry is "man in the mirror"....when i see those poor children & their starving it just makes me want 2 go 2 them & help them

~Sheri~

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
i neva saw "gone too soon"..i want 2 though.....

the video that makes me cry is "man in the mirror"....when i see those poor children & their starving it just makes me want 2 go 2 them & help them

~Sheri~

yes...Michael juz has the ability to make me cry...

hot4uMichael

There are alot of videos that makes me cry but I gotta be honest, whenever I see the video of will you be there I cry, because it's so beautifully done and he is so precious!

mjlovergurl

Gone To Soon and You are not alone make me cry! Gone to soon because it just pulls at your heart strings and you are not alone makes me cry because it comes from michael's heart and it makes you think he is singing it to you when you hear that song and thats how it makes me feel when i hear it.

Black Loafers

Sometimes it is What More Can I give?...I jsut love that song..it is sooo beautiful..I am singing on it almost every day when I am going for lunch in school...:)

dtmj04

Originally posted by Black Loafers
Sometimes it is What More Can I give?...I jsut love that song..it is sooo beautiful..I am singing on it almost every day when I am going for lunch in school...:)

omg I havent heard that sng in forever!! I wanna hear it again. I loved it the first time I had seen it :)

Black Loafers

Originally posted by dtmj04
omg I havent heard that sng in forever!! I wanna hear it again. I loved it the first time I had seen it :)

It's such a beautiful song and when I am singing it aloud people is looking at me if I was some kind of alien...lol

The song that truley makes me cry is "Gone Too Soon" even though Mike is talking about Ryan White. To me it makes me think about my father who passed away when I was 13 and we didnt even expect it. Its when Mike says "here one day gone one night" that part hurts the most because I had just talked to him and he was fine and he had no health problems and the next day my sister found him in his apartment dead. Its hard for me to listen to this song or watch the video so I dont unless I'm in a sad mood and need to cry for some healing.

abbymjgirl

You guys know in the Ultimate Collection? The Bucharest DVD? Well, towards the end when he's doing Man in the Mirror...that makes me cry 'cause he cries and I don't want him to cry! His voice is sooooooo angelic! Oh! and also Earth Song! And...childhood!!!

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by MJsSexyR&BJunkie07
The song that truley makes me cry is "Gone Too Soon" even though Mike is talking about Ryan White. To me it makes me think about my father who passed away when I was 13 and we didnt even expect it. Its when Mike says "here one day gone one night" that part hurts the most because I had just talked to him and he was fine and he had no health problems and the next day my sister found him in his apartment dead. Its hard for me to listen to this song or watch the video so I dont unless I'm in a sad mood and need to cry for some healing.

im so sorry bout wat happened...i understand too n the part "here one day gone one nite" gets to me too...i always cries sooo hard when watching the video...his voice is truely magical...n i love him very much for dat,,,,n yes...i agree...he IS PRECIOUS!

danaluvsmj

'Gone too Soon' makes me cry too a lot. It reminds me of my friend who passed away a few years ago. I remember when she died I played that song and had a good cry.

MrsBigE

Pretty much any song where he sounds emotional or ready to cry..."Gone Too Soon", "Will You Be There", "Be Not Always", "She's Out Of My Life", etc...