whitening cream

Awww... Thank you guys but to be fair with Shelly-------- you are one heck of a good MJ supporter!  :cool: Don't ask why!

And chani, you are defensive---- I like that ego as long as it's not too much!  :cool:

Chosen----- a great comment! On another forum, we didn't have issues about the Benoquin cream Mike was using because we ALL agreed (and because on some point, we tend to be mature on a certain topic!), it wasn't just to be applied for the reason to whiten Mike's skin but to even out the discoloration in result of his vitiligo (Thank you, Alex! :) ) which he said it started around Off The Wall/ Thriller. Oh, well, Mike got striked from nature and the result----- his vitiligo... Oh, well, it is what it is..  :(

oldschoolfan

[quote name="swan1013"]
By the way does anyone like being put on the spot or being told something is wrong with them.  Celebrity or not, that's a very uncomfortable position to be in, not saying that the person who put's someone on spot is wrong, but I don't know of anyone who enjoys being put in such a situation. Just sayin!
[/quote]

Yeah exactly. Every time Michael did something 'wrong' it was made to be something huge. Like I said earlier, just because he may not have been truthful about everything, does that make him a LIAR? No.
When his bodyguards came out and said Michael had a tendency to flip sometimes and get angry, does that mean he has anger issues? No.
Michael had plastic surgery, does that make him a surgery addict? No.
Michael couldn't do ANYTHING without it being blown out of proportion, and that must have sucked greatly for him.
Every little detail of Michael's life was watched, but when you look at something under a microscope things appear bigger than they in reality.

Teva

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Every little detail of Michael's life was watched, but when you look at something under a microscope things appear bigger than they in reality.
[/quote]

Holla!