Who Filed for Divorce, Michael or Lisa Marie?

CJJluvsMJJ

It might be Lisa because when I checked for info. they said Lisa got tired of him. But I don't think that's true in my opinion.:idontknow

Tessa

I think Lisa got tired of living that kind of life and also press coverage almost all the time..also her family was not liking the whole marraige thing..

Saphster

It was Lisa. A while after Michael's breakdown, and she said in an interview (The one on Howard Stern) that was he telling her in the hospital, "I just need space. " Ok, not in those exact words but something like that.

mysteriousone

Justlookingaround;177285 said:
she hated it so much was not long before she was back around him

LOL! It seems to me, she didn't want him but she didn't want anyone else to have him either! (The picture that was taken of her and Michael together while Debbie was pregnant with Paris) :cryptic

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Tessa;177279 said:
I think Lisa got tired of living that kind of life and also press coverage almost all the time..also her family was not liking the whole marraige thing..

Her family? Meaning, her mother? Well how old was she (Lisa Marie) when she was married to Michael? Old enough to make up her own mind, I think!

I don't know about the press coverage either! Lisa had the press following her every move since she was a little girl too so by marrying Michael, I don't think it would have made much difference!

I dunno, I just get the feeling, if she isn't the centre of attention, she's outta there, know what I mean?

Oh..and

[SAY1]Welcome to MJEOL[/SAY1]

:D

Mysti!

Maiky

mysteriousone;177293 said:
LOL! It seems to me, she didn't want him but she didn't want anyone else to have him either! (The picture that was taken of her and Michael together while Debbie was pregnant with Paris) :cryptic

Mysti!

That shows how much sincere LMP was in that interview for Rolling Stones three years and half ago,
when she said that after the divorce with MJ, she didn't see him anymore for a lot, and she went breakdown:cryptic :cryptic :glare:

minnie yu

what a boring thread..:rollin :rollin

can we move on??? who divorce who??? Mike's oldest son is amost 10 yeears old ..please...forget those mess..:lol

smoody

minnie yu;177392 said:

can we move on??? who divorce who??? Mike's oldest son is amost 10 yeears old ..please...forget those mess..:lol

I think you may have a stunning point:glare: :lol

mysteriousone

Maiky;177299 said:
That shows how much sincere LMP was in that interview for Rolling Stones three years and half ago,
when she said that after the divorce with MJ, she didn't see him anymore for a lot, and she went breakdown:cryptic :cryptic :glare:

Hello Maiky, how are you? :)

Ah...she said she didn't see him for a long time, and had a breakdown? Hmmmm....well there were pictures snapped of them together, so depends really, oh how long is long to her, lol! And the breakdown....it's quite possible she had a breakdown, even though it was her who ended the marriage! Sometimes it's just as painful for the person who's wanting the divorce as it is for the one they're divorcing!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

minnie yu;177392 said:
:blink: Tell me you don't mean that, Minnie! :(

No we cannot move on! :uh_uh: We (Tamielle and mysef) wanted to know who filed for divorce! We've been told time and time again in MJEOL, if we have any questions, any questions at all, we weren't to be afraid of asking!

Michael has been married twice, and divorced twice! Both his ex-wives names appear quite often in threads that are posted in MJEOL! They will always be connected to Michael Jackson, no matter how far you MOVE ON, they will be connected to Michael....always!! :8-26-03fruits_apple

For the record though! It seems ALOT of people find this thread quite interesting, not boring at all....just take a look at how many people have VIEWED this thread! :D

Mysti!

HeavenSent

I'm sure Minnie didn't mean any harm or insult by that. Some people have beat this topic like a dead horse, and some just are sick and tired of dwelling on anything about Michael's past marriages because it too, gets redundant. To a point, I am tired of it too. BUT I do find certain things intriguing!

I'm a newer fan like you mysti, and the more I know about Michael, the more I appreciate his humanity. :D :D :D I think this thread is fine.