Who Filed for Divorce, Michael or Lisa Marie?

mysteriousone

No I didn't think Minnie meant to be insulting by posting what she did, she was just being a cheeky little monkey :lol

However, I can understand how some would get sick and tired of some of the things that are being discussed in a thread, especially if they've been discussed time and time again, but honestly, if it bores them that much, why click onto the thread in the first place? Why not just move onto another thread that interests them? I, myself have clicked onto threads and thought, Uh Oh...not again, and without posting anything moved onto another thread! I just don't see the point in saying anything! I think what is boring to one, isn't necessarily boring to another, and that's something people have to understand--you know, show a little respect for their fellow members!

I'm glad Tamiele made this thread because I've definitely learnt something from it, and that can only be good! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone;177498 said:
However, I can understand how some would get sick and tired of some of the things that are being discussed in a thread, especially if they've been discussed time and time again, but honestly, if it bores them that much, why click onto the thread in the first place? Why not just move onto another thread that interests them? I, myself have clicked onto threads and thought, Uh Oh...not again, and without posting anything moved onto another thread! I just don't see the point in saying anything! I think what is boring to one, isn't necessarily boring to another, and that's something people have to understand--you know, show a little respect for their fellow members!

I'm glad Tamiele made this thread because I've definitely learnt something from it, and that can only be good! :D

Mysti!

*applaud applaud* Agree 100%, Myst!:D :wub:

minnie yu

mysteriousone;177498 said:
No I didn't think Minnie meant to be insulting by posting what she did, she was just being a cheeky little monkey :lol

Mysti!

oh yes Mysti..its definately all my fault..i should have ignored this thread in the first place..all of u said is absolutely right..i was in such a bad mess life yesterday..and even this period..that's my fault...

but i personaly think sometimes u really tend to enlarge something lil and..i donot want to hurt anybody's feeling here cos i never and will never act like a monkey..;) i just want to say...maybe there is something wrong with me, with my head, with my brain...i feel its a lil bit hard for me to communiate with you..sometimes..:unsure:

mabye its time for me to shut my damn mouth up...and..yeah..that's right..

anyway..Carla is always that one know how i feel inside...she knows my heart..its magic..:)

as for this thread..i still hold my stand and think its a boring one..sorry to offend..its really old and old and tired question just like u asked me what did i eat 3 days ago???:lol but i do understand anything lil thing about MIke could be enlarged 100000 times..even more...but honesty who cares??? just like MIke get out of the stuido in the morin and carrying a micky mouse plactic bad could be the headliner...:8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

maybe i am someone who donot like digging into past ..i like looking forward..i always am..

mysteriousone

minnie yu;177544 said:
oh yes Mysti..its definately all my fault..i should have ignored this thread in the first place..all of u said is absolutely right..i was in such a bad mess life yesterday..and even this period..that's my fault...

but i personaly think sometimes u really tend to enlarge something lil and..i donot want to hurt anybody's feeling here cos i never and will never act like a monkey..;) i just want to say...maybe there is something wrong with me, with my head, with my brain...i feel its a lil bit hard for me to communiate with you..sometimes..:unsure:

mabye its time for me to shut my damn mouth up...and..yeah..that's right..

anyway..Carla is always that one know how i feel inside...she knows my heart..its magic..:)

as for this thread..i still hold my stand and think its a boring one..sorry to offend..its really old and old and tired question just like u asked me what did i eat 3 days ago???:lol but i do understand anything lil thing about MIke could be enlarged 100000 times..even more...but honesty who cares??? just like MIke get out of the stuido in the morin and carrying a micky mouse plactic bad could be the headliner...:8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

maybe i am someone who donot like digging into past ..i like looking forward..i always am..

Minnie, I think you're a very sweet person! I've read your posts in the past and you don't come across as someone who would purposely hurt another persons feelings! I knew you didn't mean any harm or had intentions of offending anyone when you posted that you found this a boring thread! The cheeky little monkey bit was said because you used the rolling smiley, lol!

I don't think we're making anything bigger than it is by asking who wanted the divorce where Michael and Lisa Marie are concerned! It was just a question, and I felt it necessary to know, because her name will always come up in discussions on other threads in the future! It's not about digging up Michael's past, it's just wanting to know the answer to a simple question! I can walk out of this thread quite happily! I'm not going to dig into Michael and Lisa's past, not in this thread anyway! If a discussion on another thread comes up and others talk about it, then yes, I'm more likely than not to join in, but then, so are many others in MJEOL!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Michael has been twice married, twice divorced and his ex-wives will always be connected to him! They will always come up in future discussions, that's just the way it is! If people don't find the discussion of any interest to them, then all they need to do is stay away from the thread! There are discussions going on in other threads that have already been discussed before, over and over again, it's just the way it is on a forum!

Mysti!

Maiky

mysteriousone;177445 said:
Hello Maiky, how are you? :)

Ah...she said she didn't see him for a long time, and had a breakdown? Hmmmm....well there were pictures snapped of them together, so depends really, oh how long is long to her, lol! And the breakdown....it's quite possible she had a breakdown, even though it was her who ended the marriage! Sometimes it's just as painful for the person who's wanting the divorce as it is for the one they're divorcing!

Mysti!

Hello Mysti!
I'm fine, thanks!;) and you?

Yes, she said that thing in an interview for Rolling Stones, just 3 and 1/2 years ago (february 2003 ): that was disgusting.
Yes, a divorce is painful for both parts, but usually, when it happens it's not only one part's total fault, as LMP wanted to make people understand.

I have been short with my post, so I hope I didn't bother you and the other members of this forum with this kind of message :)

mysteriousone

Maiky;177663 said:
Hello Mysti!
I'm fine, thanks!;) and you?

Yes, she said that thing in an interview for Rolling Stones, just 3 and 1/2 years ago (february 2003 ): that was disgusting.
Yes, a divorce is painful for both parts, but usually, when it happens it's not only one part's total fault, as LMP wanted to make people understand.
I'm good thanks, Maiky! :)

Ah, okay....I agree with you! That wasn't very nice of Lisa Marie to bad mouth Michael after their divorce! It's not a very decent thing to do, in my opinion!

I have been short with my post, so I hope I didn't bother you and the other members of this forum with this kind of message :)
No.... your comments didn't bother me at all! Everyone's entitled to voice their opinion, you included! :)

Take care!

Mysti!

mjlover123

What i dont understand is why in the hell would she Leave MICHAEL JACKSON? :idontknow He is like the most successful and sweetiest sexiest man on this earth.

HeavenSent

mjlover123;177671 said:
What i dont understand is why in the hell would she Leave MICHAEL JACKSON? :idontknow He is like the most successful and sweetiest sexiest man on this earth.
Some people forever act as if Michael is without flaw. As much as we all love to hate Lisa, this might have been the best thing for her. We dont know what kind of man Michael was like behind closed doors. He might have been TOO sexy and sweet for her! :lol

Tamiele

glittergloved_one;177407 said:
Ow. Poor Tamiele.:(

Thanks but I am a big girl. If you don't like the thread - just beat it. Hahaha. Trust me I have logged on to this site more than a few times and read some totally ridiculous stuff so I really don't feel bad. I have been a fan for many years but there may be new fans lurking and I think it is only fair to answer all questions relating to Michael in a positive way even if YOU think it is old news.

Tamie

HeavenSent

Tamiele;177685 said:
Thanks but I am a big girl. If you don't like the thread - just beat it. Hahaha. Trust me I have logged on to this site more than a few times and read some totally ridiculous stuff so I really don't feel bad. I have been a fan for many years but there may be new fans lurking and I think it is only fair to answer all questions relating to Michael in a positive way even if YOU think it is old news.

Basically! I agree with you, good point.

Violet Flower

Well on the Topic here, supposoly(sorry spelled wrong) Lmp filed for the divorce so she say and they (meaning the media says). She made such a big deal out of the situation but did she ever come out once and say 'yeah I divorced MJ but I was still F***ing him after'? she just wanted some symphathy I did'nt trust her motives at all I think she had her intentions when she was in that relationship or whatever it was, I still thought and say that Michael could have done a whole lot better. But that was the past hopefully he can find someone more deserving and respectful.

mysteriousone

Tamiele;177685 said:

Tamie

Ah...there you are! :) I was wondering what happened to you, lol! Thank you for thinking of us new fans! I'm not going to be afraid of asking questions in the future and if anyone hassle's me about it, I'll take a leaf out of your book and tell them to, BEAT IT!!! :lol

Mysti!

Tamiele;177685 said:
Thanks but I am a big girl. If you don't like the thread - just beat it.

...I wasn't trying to say you weren't a big girl...:unsure:

And I don't know if the second comment was directed at me or not, not sure, but yea...I thought this was quite an interesting thread. It wasn't me who didn't like it...:idontknow

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one;177791 said:
...I wasn't trying to say you weren't a big girl...:unsure:

And I don't know if the second comment was directed at me or not, not sure, but yea...I thought this was quite an interesting thread. It wasn't me who didn't like it...:idontknow

LOL! A bit of confusion here, I see! I don't think Tamiele meant you thought she was a little girl who couldn't take care of herself, Heather! It's just a saying, Oh I'm a big girl/boy, I can take care of myself! It's quite common! And, also, I took Tamiele's "If you don't like the thread" as meaning, "If you (anybody) don't like the thread"! I don't think she was directing it at you, but rather to anybody who's gonna start hassling us in here!

Mysti!

mysteriousone;177798 said:
I don't think Tamiele meant you thought she was a little girl who couldn't take care of herself, Heather! It's just a saying, Oh I'm a big girl/boy, I can take care of myself! It's quite common!

kay, Myst. It's just like, if I tried to offer the fact that I liked her thread, I thought I would get her appreciation rather than...well, anything else.:idontknow I didn't know if she took it as insulting, or what...wasn't sure.

And, also, I took Tamiele's "If you don't like the thread" as meaning, "If you (anybody) don't like the thread"! I don't think she was directing it at you, but rather to anybody who's gonna start hassling us in here!

Right. That's a lot more clear.:D

Maiky

No.... your comments didn't bother me at all! Everyone's entitled to voice their opinion, you included! :)

Take care!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Thank you Misty,
you're very kind:)

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one;177805 said:
kay, Myst. It's just like, if I tried to offer the fact that I liked her thread, I thought I would get her appreciation rather than...well, anything else.:idontknow I didn't know if she took it as insulting, or what...wasn't sure.

Right. That's a lot more clear.:D

Aww...I'm sure Tamiele will let you know what she meant, Heather and I'm sure it's all good! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Maiky said:
Thank you Misty,
you're very kind
You're welcome, Maiky! :)

Mysti!

Mysti!

Tamiele

Hey people,

Sorry I don't get to come in here that much - mother of 2 little kids here. Anyhow, sorry for any confusion but my comment was directed at the individual who made the critisizm of the thread in the first place. And the the comment about being a big girl was also aimed at those individuals who take shots at people - not at the person who came to my defence. Sorry again for that. Message boards unfortunately don't communicate emphasis or emotion so it can definitely be misconstrued. I understand that the person who made the negative remarks in the first place has apologized as well. All is good. I just wanted to make a point of reminding people that even if they are having a bad day and feel like taking it out on people - they should keep in mind that somebody out there lurking is getting their first impressions of us (maybe even Mike himself) and we should try to keep it civil and friendly - no matter what. I also wanted to get it across that if you want to criticize me you can expect me to respond with my justifications.

Enough said. I guess I had hoped it was Michael who had filed but oh well. I am not a fan of LMP any longer.

Good day to all.

Tamie

Tamiele;177832 said:
And the the comment about being a big girl was also aimed at those individuals who take shots at people - not at the person who came to my defence. Sorry again for that.

Okay, thanks. That's all the clarification I needed.:D