Why make such a big deal???

Eboni

Hey guys....

I don't know if this has been discussed before but if it has then please deleate it.

-The Movie "Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp...that movie is causing a lot of talk where people are saying that his character is base off Michael Jackson...*the make-up , the voice and the attire*....

-Jonny Depp has already said that it's not true...

.....so why are people making such a big deal of it????

-Even if the character was based off Michael Jackson..then so WHAT!!!!

People act as though Michael Jackson is Jack the Ripper...he's not!!!!!

Michael Jackson is a very sweet person and i know i can argue that till the cows come home but people will always get uptight when his name is even mentioned...!!!

People probably want to hear that the character is based off Michael Jackson so they can criticize and talk a heap of mess like they always do... :extremely

floacist

I havent heard the Willy Wonka/MJ thing before. Ive read a few journalist call him Jack the Ripper even though it makes no sense at all considering how Jack the Ripper was a killer who murdered Hookers VS Michael Jackson a man who wrote one song about a hookerish type fan called ' Dirty Diana'.

People are losers.

Eboni

Originally posted by floacist
I havent heard the Willy Wonka/MJ thing before. Ive read a few journalist call him Jack the Ripper even though it makes no sense at all considering how Jack the Ripper was a killer who murdered Hookers VS Michael Jackson a man who wrote one song about a hookerish type fan called ' Dirty Diana'.

People are losers.

Really...I am surprised u haven't heard.....hmmmm....but yeah...they r LOSERS!!!!...*notice the capitals*....(yeah..i am stessing on the word)!!! :extremely

mjj_girl05

That's dumb why would you say that? They're idiots for thinking that! I mean I'm not seeing that movie anyway unless my friends make me cuz I don't really like Johnny Depp and not a big fan of Willy Wonka. No offense to those who like them.

Eboni

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
That's dumb why would you say that? They're idiots for thinking that! I mean I'm not seeing that movie anyway unless my friends make me cuz I don't really like Johnny Depp and not a big fan of Willy Wonka. No offense to those who like them.

Excuse me......

-What exactly r u reffering to that is dumb????

-R U talking bout my thread cuz if u r then u have not read it properly...I HAVE NOT SAID NOTHING BAD BOUT MICHAEL OR JOHNNY DEPP.....!!!

mjj_girl05

Sorry I didn't justify that properly, I was talking about the other ppl talking about Michael and the movie! Sorry about that! And hey calm it down a bit no need to get all worked up! lol

Eboni

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
Sorry I didn't justify that properly, I was talking about the other ppl talking about Michael and the movie! Sorry about that! And hey calm it down a bit no need to get all worked up! lol

-Ok....that's alright.....i am calm

-People really are making a bit of an issue with the seemingly alikeness of the two people.

frozen rose

Um... well in "Sleepy Hollow", with Johnny Depp, he had pale make up and black hair, and a very high voice, does that make him Michael Jackson based... no... and so what, I totally agree with you, so what if he was, I would be honoured to have a character that was based of Michael Jackson, he is the biggest selling artist of all time!

urbanpinkpixie

I heard about this. I've seen previews for the movie and the character doesn't even sound like Mike, IMO. I found this really funny. They don't even look alike (aside from the skin tone).

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Uh.... even if the character was based on Michael why is that necessarily a bad thing??

Exactly! I for one really do not like how they are making these supposed "similarities" to Michael sound like a negative/bad thing.. :nonono:

It also seems as if some journalists out there writing these type of articles (like some I saw on Yahoo and E! Online the other day about all this) are aching to do ANYTHING possible to keep this man in the news...*rollseyes* LOL :lol:

Shannon

I havent even heard about all this, and I havent seen the movie either. Sometimes its seems like the media is obsessed about Michael and ''see'' him everywhere... Its just ridiculous.

LoveMeIfYouDare

although i love Johnny Depp,it makes no sence...im really looking forward to the movie but saying that JD's character is based on MJ it's bullshit!

For All Time

IF the character is based on Michael..I don't see any wrong with that, I think its lovely, its a magical story, michael is magical.