Working with the STARS

abbymjgirl

I'm moving things fast, I know. Michael's still resting and it may be awile before he comes back to business.

BUT, who would you guys love to see Mikey work with? (another singer or actor/actress)

Marques Huston said he would loooove to work with him. He was asked what legend he would wanna work with. Missy Elliott said yesterday on 106 & Park that she would love to work with Michael and put some corn rows on him!:D That would be cute!:lol:

Who would you like to see Michael work with?

mjj_girl05

That's a tough one....hmmm..... I know I would love to see Mike work with Missy or even Ciara, Marques Houston would be cool, maybe a rapper like Jay-Z or The Game. For a duet I would say Mariah Carey. That would be cool!

abbymjgirl

That would be kewl to see him work w/ Ciara...getting all close and stuff. WAIT! :hitting

OT>>>ALICIA, DID YOU GET MY PM?

Originally posted by Albamelia
. Missy Elliott said yesterday on 106 & Park that she would love to work with Michael and put some corn rows on him!:D That would be cute!:lol:

Who would you like to see Michael work with?

Awww!!! I can just picture that.. LMAO! :lol:

I'd love to see Michael work with either George Michael, Alanis Morissette (Now THAT would be interesting indeed..), Celine Dion, or even doing a short film or something based on "The Phantom of the Opera" (I'm OBSESSED with that movie/story :lol: hehe). I mean, think of it, he seemed to touch on it a tad already in Ghosts (IMHO, at least) and the innovation of the story, not to mention at least some of the theme (of being misunderstood, etc.), fits him perfectly. Plus, some of his previous shortfilms (Like Bad, for ex...based off West Side Story) have been based on/inspired by musicals and movies, so why not? Anyway, I'm of course interested in anything he does next and will be eagerly, yet patiently, waiting for it! :D

minnie michael

yes right now Mike is preparing himself and getting his strength together and will give us a super come back.. i would love to see Mike's next step no matter what he will does or what kinda of work he will does..maybe a new album or a movie..aww :tooexcite if he wanna have a dude with someone i would love to see Beyonce or alica keys or Mariah..those are really talented artists and really have a great voice..i also love to see Mike does a sexy video with Beyonce or Ciara..that's kind of sexy babe.. :D :bustbubbl of course..with Missy..cool.. :thumbsup

urbanpinkpixie

I would love to see him work with Janet again. Definitely work with Missy, Marques Houston, Ciara, Jay-Z. Him working with Ludacris would be interesting.