WOW, MJNO is NOTHIN compared to MJEOL

HeavenSent

Well, the comment, 'you would never see only members online at MJNO', makes it seems as though you were slighting this forum, ie, it's not quite up to par.

Or maybe it's just me being defensive, :p I love this place, I'm one of the mods and will always rep it. I like that it's different...Other forums aren't my style, but their sheer size means they're doing something right.

Anyway, glad you like it here. :)

Alana

HeavenSent said:
Or maybe it's just me being defensive, :p I love this place, I'm one of the mods and will always rep it. I like that it's different...Other forums aren't my style, but their sheer size means they're doing something right.

Anyway, glad you like it here. :)[/QUOTE

Heaven, I'm wit' you! You are not the only one defensive of MJEOL! I LOVE this place & promote it every chance I get - it's been, for me, a source of accurate information & of comfort during a very bad time & continues to be a voice of reason, promise & ACCURATE info. Thank you for being a mod (not an easy job & one not very often appreciated)! God bless...

His-Confessions

Blame It On The Boogie said:
Ok, in all honesty, I wasnt satisfied with the amount of people on MJEOL and the inactivity at certain points, so the other day i made an account on MJNO. I was happy for the first day, I loved the chatroom and everything. The second day I was disappointed at the negativity to other fans. When i saw fans literally ARGUING and FIGHTING i was like [HELLNO]Awh, HELL NO![/HELLNO]. Then i saw an "Mj stuff for sale" forum thingy and i was lookin around there. I made a thread on what people would pay for an MJ California raisin, i wasnt even selling it, and people were like "Omfg why would someone buy that omfg whats wrong with you i would expect to see that on the bottom of a toybox in a playschool" and then this evil EVIL user "ThrillerJosh" decided to post some somewhat nasty things about me and I FLIPPED. Its mainly the guys on MJNO that suck, but not all of them. Luckily one of the MJNO team members swooped into my thread and saved the day. I hate ThrillerJosh, he can choke on my dogs $hit and die for all I car---i mean YAAAYYYY IM BACK AT MJEOL WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYY! But i swear if MJ saw MJEOL he would love it. If MJ saw MJNO he would crap his pants and cry. AND THERES A SCARY GIRL THATS OBSESSED W/ MJs SOCKS.
geeeee relax.... play the fun, MJNO is my new home :) love it, they are so nice there :)

trenny

I'm new here but before I chose this site I had been reading some of the discussions on the MJNO board, and a lot of them are mean to each other and almost every topic is off limits. And in alot of their decussions they piont out how they feel that
how they feel that MICHAEL should be moere like PRINCE :eek:hnoyoudidnt And I remember thinking to myself isn't this a MICHAEL JACKSON fan site :idontknow

MJ's_Gurl

Blame It On The Boogie said:
Ok, in all honesty, I wasnt satisfied with the amount of people on MJEOL and the inactivity at certain points, so the other day i made an account on MJNO. I was happy for the first day, I loved the chatroom and everything. The second day I was disappointed at the negativity to other fans. When i saw fans literally ARGUING and FIGHTING i was like [HELLNO]Awh, HELL NO![/HELLNO]. Then i saw an "Mj stuff for sale" forum thingy and i was lookin around there. I made a thread on what people would pay for an MJ California raisin, i wasnt even selling it, and people were like "Omfg why would someone buy that omfg whats wrong with you i would expect to see that on the bottom of a toybox in a playschool" and then this evil EVIL user "ThrillerJosh" decided to post some somewhat nasty things about me and I FLIPPED. Its mainly the guys on MJNO that suck, but not all of them. Luckily one of the MJNO team members swooped into my thread and saved the day. I hate ThrillerJosh, he can choke on my dogs $hit and die for all I car---i mean YAAAYYYY IM BACK AT MJEOL WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYY! But i swear if MJ saw MJEOL he would love it. If MJ saw MJNO he would crap his pants and cry. AND THERES A SCARY GIRL THATS OBSESSED W/ MJs SOCKS.

DONT YOU DARE SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT MJNO !!!!!!!!! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :eek:hnoyoudidnt :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: AND THAT GIRL THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT IS FIONA !!!! AND WE ALL LOVE HER !!!!! THIS FOURM JUST TALKS ABOUT OTHER FOURMS AND THE PEOPLE THERE ! IM JUST GONNA LEAVE HERE CUZ ALL THE ANNOYING ARE HERE ! OH AND BY THE WAY , MJ HAS SEEN MJNO & WE HAVE PROOF THAT HE HAS CUZ HE SEND A FUCKING FAX THING THEN THERE WAS A PIC OF IT ON MJNO AND HE READS OUR POSTS AND ENJOYS IT BITCHES !

MJJ_Lover

I am not arguing with your point or view MJ's_gurl, as I'm sure everyone has a valid point :), but I just want to say this... for your sake, not mine... If you put the font smaller, I think people will respond with more thought to what you're saying. I know you're upset... I can understand. But it's going to create argument at the moment, and it might be more effective for you to say it more calmly. I'm not trying to be rude.
:) Jo

MJ's_Gurl

MJJ_Lover said:
I am not arguing with your point or view MJ's_gurl, as I'm sure everyone has a valid point :), but I just want to say this... for your sake, not mine... If you put the font smaller, I think people will respond with more thought to what you're saying. I know you're upset... I can understand. But it's going to create argument at the moment, and it might be more effective for you to say it more calmly. I'm not trying to be rude.
:) Jo

it really hurt when people talk about my mj fan friends .........

MJJ_Lover

I'm sorry hun ((hug))... I didn't think of that. I can understand that... just as it would hurt if someone spoke about my friend.
I'm sure whoever spoke about your friend... was maybe saying out of the heat of the moment, or just had an argument with them. You could PM Whisper (the mod) if you're upset by the thread... I'm sure she'd listen

MJ's_Gurl

MJJ_Lover said:
I'm sorry hun ((hug))... I didn't think of that. I can understand that... just as it would hurt if someone spoke about my friend.
I'm sure whoever spoke about your friend... was maybe saying out of the heat of the moment, or just had an argument with them. You could PM Whisper (the mod) if you're upset by the thread... I'm sure she'd listen

im sorry for going to far but the person who started this thread was talking about fiona ( a friend ) whos really FUNNY ! and we all love her

MJJ_Lover

no need to apologise to me :). You are allowed to feel how you feel. I'm just saying that if you edit your post so you don't have the large font, or try to state it without shouting, you might be heard more. Just an idea. :)

MJ's_Gurl

MJJ_Lover said:
no need to apologise to me :). You are allowed to feel how you feel. I'm just saying that if you edit your post so you don't have the large font, or try to state it without shouting, you might be heard more. Just an idea. :)
i made it smaller - you sound like one of those nice people :)

MJJ_Lover

it's okay hunny :)... we all have our feelings... Sometimes they conflict, but you can be angry, and so can he. I'm sure everything will be fine :D