WOW, MJNO is NOTHIN compared to MJEOL

Ok, in all honesty, I wasnt satisfied with the amount of people on MJEOL and the inactivity at certain points, so the other day i made an account on MJNO. I was happy for the first day, I loved the chatroom and everything. The second day I was disappointed at the negativity to other fans. When i saw fans literally ARGUING and FIGHTING i was like [HELLNO]Awh, HELL NO![/HELLNO]. Then i saw an "Mj stuff for sale" forum thingy and i was lookin around there. I made a thread on what people would pay for an MJ California raisin, i wasnt even selling it, and people were like "Omfg why would someone buy that omfg whats wrong with you i would expect to see that on the bottom of a toybox in a playschool" and then this evil EVIL user "ThrillerJosh" decided to post some somewhat nasty things about me and I FLIPPED. Its mainly the guys on MJNO that suck, but not all of them. Luckily one of the MJNO team members swooped into my thread and saved the day. I hate ThrillerJosh, he can choke on my dogs $hit and die for all I car---i mean YAAAYYYY IM BACK AT MJEOL WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYY! But i swear if MJ saw MJEOL he would love it. If MJ saw MJNO he would crap his pants and cry. AND THERES A SCARY GIRL THATS OBSESSED W/ MJs SOCKS.

[SAYWHAT]If MJ saw MJNO he would crap his pants and cry[/SAYWHAT]

Sorry...excuse me while I LMAO at that mental picture...LOL! :rollin :lol

But seriously, as I've said before, I like this forum (MJEOL) waayy better than most of the other ones out there. It just seems so much more friendly and the discussions don't seem to go around in circles in the way they appear to elsewhere lots of times. :glare: :lol :cool:

A

Anonymous

I think the bigger the forum, the more problems that you will get. It's impossible to get that many people together without some conflict arising.

So I like smaller forums better. Each comment gets the chance to actually be read instead of being lost in all the clutter. I've seen really good comments in discussion at other forums go ignored because there is just so much to sift through. You get more of a discussion.

But I don't think it's a competition or anything. You just find what kind of place you like and stick with it. Some people like super active forums, others don't. :)

danaluvsmj

yeah I have to say that out of all the forums I've been to, I love it here the most. People here are more open-minded about other's opinions and have respect for each other.

Michael would be very proud.:D

minnie yu

:lol donot angry and cool down Jeff..i can see how much you have got there..anyway MJEOL's door is always open widely for you...and welcome home..:8-26-03fruits_apple

i am satisfied with the numbers of our members..i have said many times there is no place can compare with Mjeol..:)

JMoonwalker88

im a member on there for a good while i like it but i dont. you are right there are alot of fans who are mean to others, and there is sooooooooo much drama and fighting, and ppl being disrespectful to others and there opinons. im not on there much now, buts the one of my main forum. i used to be on here all the time i have so many accounts. but if you look hard you can find some nice ppl on there. but i do agree with what you are saying!

~Vicky~ said:
I think the bigger the forum, the more problems that you will get. It's impossible to get that many people together without some conflict arising.

So I like smaller forums better. Each comment gets the chance to actually be read instead of being lost in all the clutter. I've seen really good comments in discussion at other forums go ignored because there is just so much to sift through. You get more of a discussion.

But I don't think it's a competition or anything. You just find what kind of place you like and stick with it. Some people like super active forums, others don't. :)

I completely agree. :)

jupiter

Kesenai Tsumi said:
MJNO: the best argument yet for mandatory sterilization.

:lol
i know who you are...ENVII *shocking music thingy plays * and although the coke had made me a lil beligerent and iliterate i'll somehow let them know your/our durty lil secreate..... *more shocking music thingy plays, snorts coke*,Gavin/Mike/Envii. I'm not afraid, hell i might just tell'em mine Chris/Mike/Me. Heck only we know what my crazy ramblings are about*shifty eyes* or do we? *shove entire penisbutter and jelly sandwhich into mouth*

sodium amytal

jupiter said:
i know who you are...ENVII *shocking music thingy plays * and although the coke had made me a lil beligerent and iliterate i'll somehow let them know your/our durty lil secreate..... *more shocking music thingy plays, snorts coke*,Gavin/Mike/Envii. I'm not afraid, hell i might just tell'em mine Chris/Mike/Me. Heck only we know what my crazy ramblings are about*shifty eyes* or do we? *shove entire penisbutter and jelly sandwhich into mouth*
*gasp* How did you know it was me? XD

flomango

MJEOL is the only Michael Jackson forum home I've ever known, and I'm satisfied here :) I dont even know what other places are like, lol

MsFairy

What I noticed with regards to the mjno site is that it seems to have a lot of glitches. When it comes to a girl being all excited over michael's socks. Well i give the benefit of the doubt as i noticed a few will post photos of neck and sweat as well. This behaviour I believe is a coping strategy in response to those who are penis obsessed. What I found disturbing is that it seems there maybe a few that are not fans or friends of mj. What I mean by that is mjno and other fansites really need to put more attention on criminal activity such as voyageurists. When there are lots of photos that do not come from an authorized or an appproved source and they amount to every angle possible of michael's crotch-that's very scarey! And given what Michael has been through with regards to charges and allegations its very sick and insensitive. I don't think fans want to be harbouring criminals. There is a huge distinction between a fan and a voyageurist! What I noticed about some that are penis obsessed is they lack knowledge and intelligence and therefore cannot contribute to an intellectual discussion. They rear their ugly heads and will purposely disrupt insightful conversations. Those types also seem to claim to be 'mj experts' yet they don't know him and all they seem to do is divert and digress to wondering whether its 6 or 7 inches and yes sadly enough they get away with wasting 10 pages on it?! Mjno is a big site that at times seems to get a bit out of control! Unfortunately a few that disguise themselves as fans ...a few rotten apples can sometimes spoil the apple cart!

sodium amytal

MsFairy said:
What I noticed with regards to the mjno site is that it seems to have a lot of glitches. When it comes to a girl being all excited over michael's socks. Well i give the benefit of the doubt as i noticed a few will post photos of neck and sweat as well. This behaviour I believe is a coping strategy in response to those who are penis obsessed. What I found disturbing is that it seems there maybe a few that are not fans or friends of mj. What I mean by that is mjno and other fansites really need to put more attention on criminal activity such as voyageurists. When there are lots of photos that do not come from an authorized or an appproved source and they amount to every angle possible of michael's crotch-that's very scarey! And given what Michael has been through with regards to charges and allegations its very sick and insensitive. I don't think fans want to be harbouring criminals. There is a huge distinction between a fan and a voyageurist! What I noticed about some that are penis obsessed is they lack knowledge and intelligence and therefore cannot contribute to an intellectual discussion. They rear their ugly heads and will purposely disrupt insightful conversations. Those types also seem to claim to be 'mj experts' yet they don't know him and all they seem to do is divert and digress to wondering whether its 6 or 7 inches and yes sadly enough they get away with wasting 10 pages on it?! Mjno is a big site that at times seems to get a bit out of control! Unfortunately a few that disguise themselves as fans ...a few rotten apples can sometimes spoil the apple cart!
God, yes. I totally agree with you. I would have loved to elaborate more on that point, but you said it with more restraint than I could. XD I'd prolly ended up cussing those people out for being sex-obsessed putzes. :lol

Whoops... xD

Lorraine

MJNO is the biggest and the best forum IMO :) i visit this one sometimes but usually it's so quiet you would never see only 3 members online on MJNO :bleh

HeavenSent

mjsladyinhislife said:
MJNO is the biggest and the best forum IMO :) i visit this one sometimes but usually it's so quiet you would never see only 3 members online on MJNO :bleh
So? MJEOL and MJNO are two different styles of forums with two different vibes. What's perfect for some is horrible for others. I don't see why some continue to want to slight a forum just because it's different.

Lorraine

HeavenSent said:
So? MJEOL and MJNO are two different styles of forums with two different vibes. What's perfect for some is horrible for others. I don't see why some continue to want to slight a forum just because it's different.

I haven't said there was anything wrong with this forum ;) if i didn't like it i wouldn't come on at all, I was just saying that i prefer MJNO, i wasn't slating this forum.