WTF does he have in his pocket????

mysteriousone

TheyDontCareAboutMike;184451 said:
You are always so disrespectful towards his privates areas. Even at the LWMJ's outtakes MJ was REALLY upset when female fans touch his private areas.. Dont' you know this? Michael was really upset and don't like at all. Respect Michael and his private areas..
God Bless Michael ...

:blink: Whoa........*throws TheyDon'tCareAboutMike a chill pill* :)

Have you read the title of this thread? It says: "WTF does he have in his pocket????" Members are entitled to have their say! It's all in fun, and those of us who're participating in this thread are NOT touching Michael's private area! We're nowhere near him to do that! :uh_uh: So please, calm down a little....I happen to think Michael would get a laugh out of SOME of the things that go on in the threads....he's known to have a great sense of humor, afterall!!! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;184463 said:

Have you read the title of this thread? It says: "WTF does he have in his pocket????" Members are entitled to have their say! It's all in fun, and those of us who're participating in this thread are NOT touching Michael's private area! We're nowhere near him to do that! :uh_uh: So please, calm down a little....I happen to think Michael would get a laugh out of SOME of the things that go on in the threads....he's known to have a great sense of humor, afterall!!! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

Yeah, there's no harm in having some fun. I bet Michael would giggle and maybe even crack up at some of the things that has been said in this thread, because he does have a great sense of irony. :lol

CJluvsMJ

You are always so disrespectful towards his privates areas. Even at the LWMJ's outtakes MJ was REALLY upset when female fans touch his private areas.. Dont' you know this? Michael was really upset and don't like at all. Respect Michael and his private areas..
God Bless Michael ...

Hey, it's just a joke. :lol
I wouldn't dare touch it though! :rollin
Don't know what's down there! :icrackingup

mjsexybuddy

I have to say this:

"he's mr chic o stick we all wanna duh dun duh him oh cause it's so thick we call him jolly rancher cause he stay so hard u can suck it for a long time omg"

Yeah! It is definately an ahem,"chic o stick"!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Starchild

mjsexybuddy;184554 said:
I have to say this:

"he's mr chic o stick we all wanna duh dun duh him oh cause it's so thick we call him jolly rancher cause he stay so hard u can suck it for a long time omg"

Yeah! It is definately an ahem,"chic o stick"!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

are you the one who was against his sex life? anyhoo...I don't think his penis can be IN his pocket ladies...not possible to bend it that way...but he's deffinetly hung, and that's definetly his penis!

Saphster

God Bless Michael ...

Ook, where are these TYPE of outtakes at? Cause I saw the LWMJ interview, and the outtakes and I ain't seen nothing like that. I never saw any female, or FANS period try to get a cheap feel off his penis.

Saphster

mysteriousone;184463 said:

Mysti!

Lmao that is true.

michaelsluna

oh DAT??!! dont you see the man is have it REALLY cozzzzzzy noe erhee!! uhh adn btw michael is it em your vaggin for ..or do you have a chocolatebar in there?? hihi:love. :love: from me..anja!!ehhhhhh!!

michaelsluna

Saphster;195964 said:
Ook, where are these TYPE of outtakes at? Cause I saw the LWMJ interview, and the outtakes and I ain't seen nothing like that. I never saw any female, or FANS period try to get a cheap feel off his penis.

hi there!! can i say somethin ehre now?? is it possible to shuch it bit dowwn hhhere..you shal NOT say dat word whit out the dots..and btw whta do YOU know about dat??i men MICHAEL is treified ofand for WIMENS of exact dat reason dat the trydt i ..uh well the fewest of causes but iiiist nothingbto bite your nose for ok?? sorry if im getting in inmercy now but you asked and im only answerng i..erehh seeyou!! anja..:love:!