Yall remember her?

MJ and Tatiana.....TWYMMF
mj110.jpg

floacist

They were the cutest couple, I say we take them to Maury Povich show or Montel cause for sure Mike aint going on Oprah and hook them up with a reunion show!!!C'mon they looked way too cute together

minnie michael

yes they looks very cute together.. :cupid: i love TWYMMF video soso much... that video show How hottest and pimp Michael is..xiix and look at the look in his eye...awwwwww in fire...!!!!! :cupid:

this one girl from vh1 her name is laura says theyrs one where shes in a hotel room wiht mike and like alls i guess shes in is a fedora his glove and his shoes and her bra and underwear. personally dont wanna see the pic. but thats what she says.

MJisINVINCIBLE

Here's some more:

bad-tour_024.jpg

medium_videohots263.jpg

I know nothing about Tat, so I have no clue if they would have made a good couple or not. Where is she now? Anyone know?

Originally posted by Allyson~Camille~Villwock
this one girl from vh1 her name is laura says theyrs one where shes in a hotel room wiht mike and like alls i guess shes in is a fedora his glove and his shoes and her bra and underwear. personally dont wanna see the pic. but thats what she says.

I doubt that it's true

MJ's_Lover

I think she's beautiful, and they were so cute together. A few years ago, she told VH that she was still in love with Michael.

A

Anonymous

I wonder what she looks like today? I remember someone said she was stuck with the drugs and stuff. and posted a picture, but I can't remember how she looked..