Yall remember her?

hotcocokit1222

4518016.jpg

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7730/tm10rc.jpg
this on is the together on the set of "leave me alone"

they dated she was his date to the 1988 grammys where she did twymmf with him i have a pic of them together at the grammys but i cant put it on.

rosanna

I love Tatiana.. :wub: She's so beautiful and would have been as perfect as one can be for him.. Cute cute couple! Anyway.. I made this collage from all my favorite pics of those to.. :) Hope you like it..
56032312.jpg

Saphster

rosanna;188717 said:
I love Tatiana.. :wub: She's so beautiful and would have been as perfect as one can be for him.. Cute cute couple! Anyway.. I made this collage from all my favorite pics of those to.. :) Hope you like it..
56032312.jpg

Hey some of those pics in there I've never seen before!!! Can you post them on here please??? Or send them to my email ---> hnm_btinoco@yahoo.com :D

rosanna

Saphster;188727 said:
Hey some of those pics in there I've never seen before!!! Can you post them on here please??? Or send them to my email ---> hnm_btinoco@yahoo.com :D
Hi.. I sent the pics to your email.. If for some reason it didn't work tell me so 'cause it would be no problem to send them again, okay? Anyway.. Enjoy..

Saphster

rosanna;188784 said:
Hi.. I sent the pics to your email.. If for some reason it didn't work tell me so 'cause it would be no problem to send them again, okay? Anyway.. Enjoy..

Yep they sure did work! Thank you hun!:wub: :wink

mjsexybuddy

Oh did you know they never really were "together"???? I saw it on some t.v. specail about MJ. She was like one of the people interviewed. She said that all his family kept telling her he liked her, but he never did. She decided to change the routine on stage during the tour and started teaseing like blowing kisses and stuff, and she said Then he did the sexist thing he bit his bottom lip like come on show me what you got". Then before she knew it they were kissing and his hand was on her hip. When she went back stage MJ's mom hugged her. Then MJ's manager gave her the worst look and told her she was off the tour. She went to go see MJ in his trailor, but some other people went in all except her. She waited and wasn't let in so she left and never saw him again. It was sad she started crying. I think it was on that specail Michael Jackson's childhood, or something like that. She looked the same as she did in the video. I don't know if she was lieing or not just to be on t.v. again , but that's what she said.

CJJluvsMJJ

mjsexybuddy;189716 said:
Oh did you know they never really were "together"???? I saw it on some t.v. specail about MJ. She was like one of the people interviewed. She said that all his family kept telling her he liked her, but he never did. She decided to change the routine on stage during the tour and started teaseing like blowing kisses and stuff, and she said Then he did the sexist thing he bit his bottom lip like come on show me what you got". Then before she knew it they were kissing and his hand was on her hip. When she went back stage MJ's mom hugged her. Then MJ's manager gave her the worst look and told her she was off the tour. She went to go see MJ in his trailor, but some other people went in all except her. She waited and wasn't let in so she left and never saw him again. It was sad she started crying. I think it was on that specail Michael Jackson's childhood, or something like that. She looked the same as she did in the video. I don't know if she was lieing or not just to be on t.v. again , but that's what she said.
I did not know that! Thanks mjssexybuddy!

rosanna

Haha.. I have another one... I'm really starting to get into this fan art thing!! :p By the way.. I still think they had feelings for each other even if nothing did actually happen..
index.php

CJJluvsMJJ

mjsexybuddy;190577 said:
You're welcome... and how did you make your lil avatar pic thingy? I don't get it. LOL![SAYWHAT]Brianna Denize Wilson is dense[/SAYWHAT]
I didn't make it. My friend Jen made it.

rosanna

Allyson^Camille^Villwock;7373 said:
this one girl from vh1 her name is laura says theyrs one where shes in a hotel room wiht mike and like alls i guess shes in is a fedora his glove and his shoes and her bra and underwear. personally dont wanna see the pic. but thats what she says.

I do!! lol They looked so cute together... Anyone got that pic?