Recent content by 2bad4ever2009

1. 2

Fans, please be aware of psychic claiming to 'channel' MJ.

Hello MJ'eolers, I am writing to you to express what I have found to be true about a certain psychic Bonnie Vent. The opinions expressed are mine only, and you can take them with a grain of salt, but whatever you do, please don't go to her website, or listen to her so called "channellings"...
  2. 2

Fans, please be aware of psychic claiming to 'channel' MJ.

Hello MJ'eolers, I am writing to you to express what I have found to be true about a certain psychic Bonnie Vent. The opinions expressed are mine only, and you can take them with a grain of salt, but whatever you do, please don't go to her website, or listen to her so called "channellings"...
  3. 2

Two dreams that I've had...

I've had several dreams that I can remember, but I'll share the ones that I remember the most vividly. 1) This dream was very, very strange. Anyways, I'm driving down a highway. As I'm driving the road and the car I was in were the only things that stayed the same. I wasn't sure of where I was...
  4. 2

I need help finding a mj-related video...

I saw a clip of one of Michael's perfomances in a blooper video. Anyways, the guitarist playing wouldn't stop, and Michael tried to play it cool. Security was called and the guy kicks them away and keeps playing...I wanted to know what happened after that since the clip was pretty short in this...
  5. 2

A banner that I made on gimp...

Tell me what you think of it...I might be able to do some like this with your pics too...if you want them done anyway. I also made my siggy down below using this program.
  6. 2

MY NEW SONG ABOUT MICHAEL. Please come check it out...

I'm in the process of uploading it right now. So it will be a little while before I get the link up there so you guys can view it. I'm excited about it because for once its a decent song. You can hear me pretty clearly, maybe not so much the music that I'm singing to, but that's all right. The...
  7. 2

Your opinion on a MJ issue I\'m having...

Okay, I was dancing a couple weeks ago at the Spike Bar here in Havre Montana. Anyways, they played two Michael Jackson songs...and I didn't even request them and everyone was dancing and crying because MJ was gone. The last time I was there was before Michael died, and I had requested Billie...
  8. 2

Two new songs I have just posted up on YouTUBE!!!

I think I posted a thread like this earlier but I don't know what happened to it so if you want to check my page out...its babymama10212008 and you can check out the two latest additions to my page. The first song is called A Dream then other and better one in my opinion is called Holding my...
  9. 2

Control Panel is acting screwy...

Hey! I was going to add a banner to my siggy and I can't because the control panel is not coming up. If there's another way to do it please let me know? Thanks!!!