Recent content by Billie

1. B

My Art

Hey guys, wow I haven't been on here in a really long time. Anyways, thought I'd post my better creations that I somehow managed in art class last year and the year before and see what you all think :D This one was from grade 10 (im in 12 now) and it was for the Sex in Advertising unit. This...
  2. B

someone to make me a siggy please :D

could someone please take the picture thats in my signature and the verses below and make a blend. i would really love to have the words not be in front of the people too, but if that doesn't work, thats ok, thank you :D these are the two verses: What raging fires shall flood the soul What...
  3. B

my poem(s):

All I can do is stare I hear your voice Cutting through my mind like a knife But I am silent All I can do is stare I hear the echoed insults I feel the pain, fresh and sharp Yet still I am silent All I can do is stare You call the police She fell down the stairs again, you say I am silent...
  4. B

moving pictures

i didn't know where to put this topic, so i stuck it in here, but does anyone know how to make a moving picture, from like a mpg video say? do i need a special program or can i use something i might have laready?
  5. B

To JohnnysLilPirate

Hey, i really love your style of blending, its so awesome! do you think you could make me an 800 X 600 wallpaper? i won;t post the pics yet in case you don't have time or don't want to or whatever lol
  6. B

please lol :D

hey, could someone make me an 800 X 600 blend of these pics, i'd be really happy lol: this one without the writing, i would have taken it off but my photobucket is acting up again...lol with a dark background and the words: The Last American Hero in the background kinda ???
  7. B

my painting of mj

hey this is a painting i did in grade 9 for art, its the only way i could show it so its a bit blurry sorry. anyway, just thought it'd be the right place to show it. btw, its also a litte blurry cuz at the last minute i ducked out of the way so i was invisible muahahahaha....sorry, im just shy lol
  8. B

if someone wants to do this for me i\'d be happy lol

does anyone want to make me two avatars out of these pictures, just his face, because my computer won't let me do it today :( lol this one obviously smaller lol
  9. B

Night Terrors

OK, im visiting my dad for the summer and he just moved into a new house so there was no internet access up until today. so im a little behind on things. i guess i'll re-post the other chapters form the old forum soon and then once i am back home i will post the new chapter.