Search results

1. T

TV alert - British Fans.

Just so you know (incase you don't already) they are reshowing 'Our son Michael Jackson' tonight on channel 5 at 7pm till 8. I think it's the same interview with Katherine and Joe they showed months ago. :D
  2. T

vivacity.

I threw away For All Time after the super long hiatus, and decided to come back with a brand new challenge site, from scratch! New layout and new challenges for you to all enter in! :D Ooooh >>> vivacity.
  3. T

falling back down the other side

falling back down the other side - lucy mapstone even after i flew free of misery, i'm still getting the brunt of what can only be described as cruelty. and it's not like i did anything. not to anyone. i'm only me. i'm incapable of hurting a soul... ...well, apart from my own. yet i still...
  4. T

my own eyes

my own eyes - by lucy mapstone In a darkened room full of only trivial light I peer into the looking glass simply frightened by the sight. It is not my face that matters; not my lips that curve right down, nor my dented sides of face - just the eyes beneath the frown. Suddenly I finally see...
  5. T

Ask Me: interactive tutorial.

I'm feeling rather generous, so I am offering my helping hand to my minions ( :D ) with blending questions and tips...think of me as an interactive tutorial! :bleh: I might not know everything you so desire lol but I can damn well try and help! Ohhh and only inquiries in regards to Photoshop...