Search results

1. P

Why do some fans have to take everything so damn serious?

I go on this other board and everyone takes everything so seriously! Someone was joking around saying that it looked like Michael had elf ears because of the way his head was turned and everyone is like, "no he doesn't!!! Don't say that about him!!! You're a hater!! Don't make fun of him like...
  2. P

The substitute

This is going to be really short and funny. Christie walked down the hall it was the first day of 9th grade. She was glad music class was finially here. "Hey Christie we have a substitute." Craig said. "Who?" "I don't know." Craig shrugged. They went to they're seats. The principle walked in...
  3. P

OMG!!!!! GRRRRR!

I can't believe this! Another civil suit was filed against him! It was that stupid 1984 thing where a guy said MJ sexual assaulted him when he was 18. Michael failed to show up in court, so the judge set a date of August 17 so he could explain why he didn't show up or face contemp. Give me...
  4. P

Family and Love

"Carrie! Wake up." Michael shook her. "No, It's only 6:30." "It's 7:30 I let you sleep in." "Awww man." Carrie hauled her body out of bed. She brushed her teeth and did her hair, she put on black pants and wore a black shirt with little purple lines. "Carrie, hurry up!" Michael laughed. "I am...