All That Glitters

linzfinz03

I just did the most awesome thing today. Today I went to the mall to get Christmas gifts for my family. Well I stopped by the bookstore in the mall, and in one of the front shelves was the book, "All That Glitters" by that Chandler kids uncle. Well I was already very angry because someone almost ran me over in the parking lot so I gathered up all the "Glitter" books and I went to the very back of the store and I hid them in the bottom shelf in the travel section I think. Trust me no one will ever waste their precious time and energy reading that stupid lying book.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by linzfinz03@Dec 22 2005, 09:55 PM
Yeah  I was hoping the title wouldn't be too misleading.
It was for me! The first thing in my mind was, why the HELL should we read that piece of hot garbage!

hahahaha

At least most of the world knows All That Glitters is a cheap ass hack job of a book with a cheap ass title and an even cheaper author. Stores should be ashamed of themselves for carrying it.

Once the employees start doing inventory, the books will be back in the same spot again...But you did a good deed :D

MJJ_Lover

Hehe :p... I have a funny imagine of you in my head, carrying an arm load of books... and scurrying through the book shop, with a suspicious glance from side to side. Good job!