Bashir feeling sorry for himself about Michael

Cristine87

He can kiss my @ss! Don't try to feed me all that nonscense now. Where was that sentiment six years ago when the documentary came out and made MJ out to be some sort of pervert? Why didn't he say anything then? I am so sick of these sorry @ss people coming out now that he's dead being all nice and sh*t. From this d*ck to the people trying to get their hands on all his music. WHERE THE HELL WAS ALL THIS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING WHEN HE WAS STILL WITH US? You know what! I'm starting to believe people that tell me he's in a better place, cause people down here are too f*cking two-faced!:8-26-03ranting:

pauline86

That documentary completley destroyed micheal's life and now this prick is feeling sorry??? lmao get the fucc out of here. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I blame Martin bashir for michael's death. Before he did that documentary, he was in great shape. he looked fine, his health was good and his weight was on point. Everything was good but then michael did that documentary, which led to the trial and thats when he started falling apart. From febuary 28, 2005 and so on, MJ just went downhill----Major health problems, eating disorders, depression, etc

This bashir clown is such a loser. I honestly can't see how this man can live with himself everyday

miss

Son of a bitch!! I wish the guilt would consume him and eat at him till he dies a horrible painfull death. that ben sharmoota piece of ****

oldschoolfan

Who gives a sh*t about that f*cker, it's all because he had to go into hiding after what he did to Michael. I hope the guilt eats away at him the stupid pig.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
To hell with him. He used Michael Jackson, like so many other people, to get that cushy job at Nightline. So he can kiss my a$s. He knows what he did.

oldschoolfan

And if Michael did what Bashit portrayed him to do and then go out and say he thinks it was true, why did he go to the media intead of to the damn police?! Coz it never happened DICKFACE!!!

Bashit, now that brings back memories...

SpecialJanet25

I didn't want to comment about this, but SOB makes me sick. He took advantage of Michael. He, the media, and all those so called friends killed him. They killed him with their hate, their lies, and unfair attacks.
This man don't deserve ****. F**k him.

Maiky

I've never liked Bashir,
first, he has tried to portrait Michael as a monster with that infamous interview in 2003, and now that he's passed, he says he feels really sorry for what he's done to him? Oh God! He's ridiculous! :mad:

LittleSusie50

I don't know how to feel about this. Death can have a strange affect on people. Seems like he's looking for some form of absolution out of guilt over what he did. Let's face it, he started a **** storm. I would not want to be in his shoes right now. People thought they would always have Michael to kick around. Its hard to stick around in a world full of bullies like Bashir, and many others, but they are not worth the letters it would take to type their names.
Sorry Bashir, but only the Creator can absolve you, not us.

Susie:mellow:

missclimpson

Someone posted this on a non fan board. It says it all:

Michael Jackson's death was a homicide, and this is the motherfucker who pulled the trigger:

bashir_a300_home.jpg

Saphster

MJSpice;211789 said:
Eh..he already has brain tumour so he's suffering already. Serves him right. XP

He does?! Omg.:eek:

Well, I'm trying not to wish bad things on people anymore.....but karma is a b.tch. :zippedlips

A

Anonymous

:8-26-03yuk:... most of Michael's problems in 2004-2005 couse of this idiot...
looser, i even feel sorry for him...

luisamj

I don't want to hear anything from what he has to say about Michael! He is responsable for he's pain and problems... So all I can say to him now is: "shut the f**k up!"