Beautiful Screenshot pictures

Purple_Angel

Purdy Young Thang;66181 said:
tummy7ui.jpg

BELLIEEEE!!! :inlove I see his outie. hehe. aww cute

LOL Mikey has a cute belly button. :lol

brnthsdiscout

i'm dying!!!! :mf_w00t2: you know mj has a beautiful face...i don't know what all the hate is about!! but i kissed mj, i'd handcuff myself to him and never let him go!:mf_w00t2:

michaelsluna

NOOOWAAY!! shes regurlarly forcing her litle f***'tounge dowin in michels trought when im shure HE alreday sid no!! ohh tihhhs hurts me so!! i cloud sealiy K**dat litle ***************of a nasty girl get her of him now!! da would be mie words if I where ther ..and ohoh then !! oh dat womabn is ohhh!!I LOVE IM !! mods DELETE THIS tread !! pleaseaand do it sonn!! im so worried what if michael sees thios aaand i really LOVE him oh!! why si it so d**fun whit this you know your ruoni the whole forum sorry if to rude bit the pic frigtened me..i love him so hes MY man and HE dident LIE DAT ATALL! i sear to myG** if i where ther or see so mucghhas as** of datlitle ..thing ill*****her!! ohh why do you like this so mushc ?? your riunig michaels live !!hhhhhhhhhhhhh......ssorry mods..but i AM ilek this when im frighened..delete this plese?? for michael..and for me?? i dont wanna hvae thsi therad here I H****'it !!cause of lowlived womand like dat..michael uis frightened fo womabns forvere ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! shame on it!!thre mode here as ..in alsites should not yell at me..im only defenidng the man I love ..cause anyonells wount but the mods should yeal ta those whos makin thisknda therad..noow im bot frigtened ..sad..aaand in the need of a big buckte cause i feel i neds to Hhurl whit michael..!!oh!! this bite ssso d***oh!! mods dont be aaangy at me but im beggin you DELET this and DELETE it now!!please?? im so sorry if your angy now..but i cant let thsi pssme ..aaaaand its legal to defend..aaaand michael is my love aand MY family mess whhith them and youre messing whti me ot!!SORYYYYY! DONT BE ANGRY !! but hepl me to get rid of this f*thrd !! aaaaand for give me..!! im so upset!! SOPRYYHYH! a really sad..aaand upset ajna..

Pirate.

*insane flare of jealousy at girls who were kissed*

Agh if I were there I'd be like "NUUUUU THAT'S SUPPOSETA BE MEEEEEEEEE"